Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Nights of Azure: Reached chapter 5 yesterday. It's soooo good :) .

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir. Finished the PS3 version quite some time ago, but started from the beginning on PS4. And it looks even better!

Still need to finish Gravity Rush: Remastered and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, but that has to wait for later.

• Like 1

Driver San Francisco (PS3)

I'm in story chapter 6 by now. Highlight of the day:

I finally finished the dare where I had to jump across a car while using the cockpit view. :dance:

Root Letter (PSV)

Started to read this game and I'm honestly surprised that this VN has real gameplay mechanics. oO

I'm at the beginning of chapter 2, so more or less right at the beginning.

• Like 1

Gundam Breaker 3 (Vita/PS4) screenshot on vita.

Second batch of DLC with New story, new enemies and with new gunpla parts.

Playing with friends to help me with this cheaply hard difficulty on dlc missions.

I'm a level 203 player in this game and these stages are still hard alone.

8SAwsZt.jpg

Edited by BlackXFrostZwei

Legasista - this game is really fun but the trophy requirements could be a test for me... currently with 0 trophies atm xD

World of Final Fantasy :3

Code;Realize - taking my sweet time playing this one - usually being played before I sleep.

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir.

Finished the story with Cornelius today, and he still is my favorite character in terms of playstyle. I just love to kick enemies around with him. Next one will be Mercedes, which is also very cool, but her weapon makes the game way too easy :D .

• Like 1

Wild Arms 3 and Deadpool.

• I forgot how good JRPGs were prior to the PS3 generation. Wild Arms 3 certainly isn't at the top of the heap, but it's still good, and it feels positively great with the dreck that consoles have gotten over the past 7-8 years.
  • Deadpool is much better than critics say. Honestly, I enjoy its platforming aspects (flawed though they are) over many of the newer, "better" games.
Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1