Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Decided to start playing this game but at first I wanted to play those tutorials and they already made me lose interest in playing this game right now. All that Phantom this, Phantom that was confusing at hell and somehow I got stuck at one of the advanced tutorials. :\

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies
Right after Valkyrie Drive I decided to start playing Blanc's game and yet another great way to show all the controls. Four or five screens full of all the mechanics and controls with only a minimum of explaning. :devil:  And it's also nice to get all those new upgrade mechanics and there's no single word of explanation for them. :rolleyes:

No matter what I still enjoy it so far. I'm currently at the beginning of chapter 4 and I can only say I really missed some of those hilarious dialogs. =)

Mantis Burn Racing (PS4)
I'm currently in novice season 3. Game is fun so far although it gets a bit repetitive.

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies (PS Vita)
I'm currently at the beginning of chapter 10. So far I've to say that I liked the story and gameplay of Action Unleashed a bit more. My main gripe is the lock-on system. But at least the trophies seem to be not as grindy as in other Neptunia-games.