Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

In the middle of LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4. Fortunately, I haven't had any of the game breaking glitches that I was expecting. Hopefully it will stay that way when I get all of the 200 Gold Bricks. Also still on NORN9 Var Commons and it's mixed so far. Didn't care for the first route but I thought Senri's was decent. Not captivated by it like I was with Code Realize though. 

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies
I got two additional dark history parts. Now I only have to go for another three (?). Fighting Pechgeus more than five times in a row was quite annoying (ten times overall). Oh RNGod, why are you so cruel to me. :\
At least Ge-Ge is kicking ass.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptunes vs. Zombies
Daily report #129349: I had luck with some of the dark historian parts. I only had to fight Dead Ring about five times yesterday until his series dropped. After that I fought Pechgeus and Truenail and their missing parts dropped right after. --> Don't Piss Off HachimaJin! achieved. :D
Now I have to go for the missing treasure parts and it seems like I have to fight some of those major bosses, again. :shakefist:

Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Finished the first two levels and I'm really enjoying it, although the trophy for not getting detected by the techno grunts wasn't that easy as that level was rather large and it required some precise jumps. But at the same time it was quite rewarding to see that trophy pop. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptunes vs. Zombies
Daily report #129349: I had luck with some of the dark historian parts. I only had to fight Dead Ring about five times yesterday until his series dropped. After that I fought Pechgeus and Truenail and their missing parts dropped right after. --> Don't Piss Off HachimaJin! achieved. :D
Now I have to go for the missing treasure parts and it seems like I have to fight some of those major bosses, again. :shakefist:

Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Finished the first two levels and I'm really enjoying it, although the trophy for not getting detected by the techno grunts wasn't that easy as that level was rather large and it required some precise jumps. But at the same time it was quite rewarding to see that trophy pop. :D

hi :) how is the game  ?

for me i'm playing Xenoverse 2