Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

As of today, I am currently playing Final Fantasy XV (PS4) on my latest quest for a platinum trophy (it would be my 4th). I plan to play the following games during the rest of the week:

1. The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4 - will start either tonight or tomorrow)

2. NieR (PS3 - will start by Friday)

3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PS4 - playing it this holiday weekend)

Virtue Last Reward

At first I wasnt sure about this game since its a visual novel but after reading through story its certainly great game, I cant wait until I read through true ending. (and also I felt like taking a break from P4A ;D)

Edited by Saionji

Fable (Will-only + Good morality run until an undetermined point, at which I'll just sacrifice a shit-ton of people and go completely evil)

Pokemon Moon - Raising my second team (Muk, Bewear, Golisopod, Metagross, Flygon, & Mimikyu) while filling up the Pokedex (hit 50% for all but the Poni dex)

and I'll soon be back at getting trophies by playing Code: Realize.

The Little Acre

I'm now at the dam with Aiden. Game seems a bit short as I only played for one and a half hour overall but it feels like I'm already at the final stretch. But this would explain why there's a speedrun trophy. It has been fun so far and I'm really enjoying the humor of this game.

Volume

I'm at level 33 or 34. I really like it so far although I'm quite bad at stealth games. It's really a good game to play in between and has this "Just one more"-vibe for me. :D Oh and not to forget: Waka Waka Waka...

I'm going to play Batman - The Telltale Series in a few days. I've never gotten into the superhero/Marvel/DC thing, so I'm hoping the emphasis on story will provoke me into exploring a new genre. Plus I've platinumed a few grindy games over the past couple of months and wanted to relax a little, so this is ideal.