Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

Finished the second world. The second boss was a small PITA due to the enemies he spawned.

Song of the Deep

I'm currently collecting the parts for the clockwork seahorse. Overall it seems like I'm near the end of the game. And somehow I'm still confused on how to open some of the chests, especially the chained ones.. At least they aren't necessary to get the trophies but they are still bugging me. :shakefist:

2 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Currently playing through One Piece Pirate Warriors 3. I feel this is the only anime based game series I can play and always enjoy, probably because I love warriors games and also the characters in the series are really interesting to me.

Same here buddy. But I'm finishing once and for all One Piece Pirate Warrios 2 (I never complete series of game in their order) and also I'm trying to get the last Digi-cards of Digimon All Star Rumble.

Wow, didn't think that this game would turn out so great. I'm currently in the middle of world three and using all those ship-variants to rescue all the scientists and getting the diamonds is really awesome. Especially the magnetic fluid is cool to handle.

Song of the Deep

I just went past the most horrible part of the game, at least for me: The Abyss. Getting a onscreen notification that you should turn out the light of the submarine as you may get attacked by some enemies doesn't really help when you have to go down a dark pit (I'm,a scaredy cat). And that forced escape was foreseeable and still annoying. But as it seems I will reach my goal and finish the game before I can start Gravity Rush 2 tomorrow (hopefully).

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (PS3)

I recently turned on my PS3 for the first time since I got the PS4, because I really wanted to play this. The game did come out for PS4 but it does not appear on the store here. Apparently Australia needs to rate already rated games. Anyway, it always baffled me why I got the Master of Tasks trophy on the Vita version but not on the PS3. Now I know.

The DS3 is not fighting game friendly. The mushroom shaped stick has a massive amounts of room to the edge, making it harder to nail motion inputs. Although I do have a fightstick, it was easier to plug in the DS4 right next to me, and I'm just blasting through these.

On another note, Jill and Shuma got deleted themselves somehow and I almost shit myself thinking I couldn't get them back, but I could 'redownload' them. I need them badly. Fuck some of those missions. Like Morrigan's mission 10 is absolute vomit.

Gravity Rush 2

I finished the first missions in Banga and now I have access to Jirga Para Lhao (sidenote: I will have to copy-paste this name for a looooooooong time). I only spend some time exploring the area around the marketplace and I also did my first photo quest and after some time I was able to find that stupid treasure. Seems like the devs did a good and meaningful job to integrate the photo-mode and the online-portion.

I finished the four main levels of the fourth world and for the first time I had to say that I dislike the new ship upgrade as the whole movement just felt too slow. I also didn't like the fact that the movement was limited to a grid-like one.

On 1/14/2017 at 3:23 AM, Yrathiel said:

I think you use them either because: 1) you like them or 2) they're ranged and they fit well with Queen, being close range and all that (she's absolutely killer with the glasses :D) or maybe 3) all of the above.

Did I get close? :P

oh.. Didn't noticed the quote >_<

well... kinda? xD

I picked the 3 because....

-Queen wears Glasses :P

-Next to Black Mage, my fave Class is Archer

-Kana Hanazawa xD

OT:

PSV:

Criminal Girls 2 - when I need a break from Type-0 HD (which is next to never xD)

PS4:

FF Type-0 HD - finally getting my revenge on those level 99 monsters :devil:

Miku Future Tone - well, I haven't bought the "DLCs" yet... currently enjoying Weekender Girl on HD xD

Edited by JaM

PS4

Nioh

I'm going to try and finished the beta before it ends. I can't wait to get this game.

PS3 

Prince of Persia Forgotten sand So far this game is okay , the trophies are easy to get.

Xbox 360

Halo

I haven't played halo games in year and I never finished one, so I'm looking forward to playing both Halo 1 and 2. 

On 1/20/2017 at 0:54 PM, Crimson Idol said:

Gravity Rush 2

I finished the first missions in Banga and now I have access to Jirga Para Lhao (sidenote: I will have to copy-paste this name for a looooooooong time). I only spend some time exploring the area around the marketplace and I also did my first photo quest and after some time I was able to find that stupid treasure. Seems like the devs did a good and meaningful job to integrate the photo-mode and the online-portion.

I'm currently playing Gravity Rush 2 too and I think the photo related stuff like treasure hunts were a fun addition. And I was very positively surprised the online missions work without a PS+ subscription!

Also playing: HITMAN, Pokémon Sun, Senran Kagura Bon Appétit, Persona 4 Golden.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

I'm currently playing Gravity Rush 2 too and I think the photo related stuff like treasure hunts were a fun addition. And I was very positively surprised the online missions work without a PS+ subscription!

That's good to know that this online mode works without a PS+-subscription. And this type of online-mode is sure a nice idea, especially as this also makes the photo mode much more useful.

@topic:

After finishing world 4 and 5 yesterday (that turtle boss was awesome :dance: ) I finished world 6 and the bonus level today. Overall I have to say that this game turned out much better than expected and I'm glad that I went back to give it a second try.