Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Gravity Rush 2

Finally got one of the new powers (lunar style). Sadly I had to end right before the fight against the big Nevi. And maybe I should pick up the pace as I already played ~14 hours and the stats say I solely finished 33% of the story. But as I try to do all side missions and at least try to go for the challenges once they open up I barely finish more than one story mission per gaming session. :|

31 minutes ago, Terra said:

Zero Time Dilemma. Loved VLR and I'm really enjoying ZTD but it hasn't reached VLR quality yet but I'll think it will get there! 

Also attempting Black Ops on veteran. I've put it off long enough.

BO veteran is brutal. Not because of having to constantly cover, or the grenades, but the fucking checkpoints. Never forget Reznov. 

1 hour ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

BO veteran is brutal. Not because of having to constantly cover, or the grenades, but the fucking checkpoints. Never forget Reznov. 

Well I managed to get the Light Foot trophy so that's one mission down. I'll have to do another run on Recruit to get all the intel and chapter related trophies though

On 25-1-2017 at 1:55 PM, Terra said:

Zero Time Dilemma. Loved VLR and I'm really enjoying ZTD but it hasn't reached VLR quality yet but I'll think it will get there! 

Also attempting Black Ops on veteran. I've put it off long enough.

ZTD is the first game in the series I played, and I was absolutely dumbfounded how amazing it was. Definitely gets better the more you play it (due to everything falling into place with all the big reveals at the end). I was motivated to play 999 after that, and found out 999 was even better! Haven't played VLR yet (but will when the PS4 release comes out), so I can't really compare the two, but I don't think ZTD will disappoint :)