Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS3: Final Fantasy 13 - Just arrived on Gran Pulse and the area seems huge, so I'll just take my time and explore. Hopefully, I can stay away from the harder battles while opening some treasure chests.

PS Vita: Deciding if I should go back to SAO or not. It eats up about 3gb on my memory card, so finishing the game sooner rather than later would be great. I could then concentrate on platting Atelier Ayesha PLUS. I've been thinking about starting over from my Clear Save data, finishing the story, and trying to alchemize the ultimate weapons again. 

Playstation 3: Frozen Synapse Prime - working on finishing the campaign to get the plat. All the rest is already done, except for some weapon kills that will come naturally. Very interesting game, albeit a bit on the repetitive side.

Playstation 2: Dragon Quest VIII - I'm a huge DQ fan and played them all chronologically over the years. DQ VIII and IX (near the end, but on hold right now) are the last ones. After I finish both, I plan to tackle the remakes that I haven't played yet, such as DQV for the PS2 and the newly-released VII and VIII remakes for the 3DS. I'm on the Dark Ruins right now, and will grind a bit to fight Dhoulmagus. Need one more level on Angelo so he has Multiheal to make things easier. The only thing I can't seem to really get into is the Alchemy aspect. I used it at the beginning to get good equipments that held up almost until this point, but I don't really feel like doing all the research needed to get the best equipments right now. Maybe I'll work on it on the post game, since I hear it's kind of a must when you get there.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

Gravity Rush 2

Finished the story. There were quite a lot of boss battles in the last few chapters. And that electro witch was annoying as hell. :/

Worst thing was a glitch that occured in the epilog, though. I had to restart it as it didn't allow me to traverse the academy without getting warped back to the starting point. :shakefist: 

Now I only have to get the remaining post-content:
Doing all remaining side missions, challenges, finding the collectibles ( :( ) and grinding gems. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Playstation 2: Dragon Quest VIII - I'm a huge DQ fan and played them all chronologically over the years. DQ VIII and IX (near the end, but on hold right now) are the last ones. After I finish both, I plan to tackle the remakes that I haven't played yet, such as DQV for the PS2 and the newly-released VII and VIII remakes for the 3DS. I'm on the Dark Ruins right now, and will grind a bit to fight Dhoulmagus. Need one more level on Angelo so he has Multiheal to make things easier. The only thing I can't seem to really get into is the Alchemy aspect. I used it at the beginning to get good equipments that held up almost until this point, but I don't really feel like doing all the research needed to get the best equipments right now. Maybe I'll work on it on the post game, since I hear it's kind of a must when you get there.

At some point you will upgrade the alchemy pot. You may want to wait until then.

Currently playing Titanfall 2. I'M LOVING IT SO FAR!! The platforming is reminiscent of DOOM (2016), and I love cloaking and sneaking up on enemies. But my favorite part so far has gotta be the time travel power! Hell, I wouldn't mind a DLC revolving around time travel missions! It's so funny, because you spot the enemies, time travel, go up behind the person's aura, and then time travel back, and *BAM*!! Gets me in the mood to finish up DOOM, and definitely satisfies my parkour/platforming needs (Can't wait for Yooka and Laylee) And Respawn is doing a Star Wars game!? I really hope it's a single player game (maybe sequel to Force Unleashed II?) All i gotta say is: give this damn game a try! BT is best buddy.

On 1/21/2017 at 7:49 AM, Izularia said:

Currently playing Afrika, a game I wanted to play for years! Glad I finally got my hands on it. <3 

Afrika_-_(PS3_video_game_cover).jpg 

That's one I really wanted to get. I even wrote to Natsume and asked that they re-release it. Unfortunately, they weren't receptive to the idea...if you want to get rid of it in the future, let me know via PM. 

Currently playing Skyrim....cause dammit, I'm going to finish one of these damn Bethesda games that have been clogging up my backlog for years and this will finally be the one. 

Gravity Rush 2

Finished several challenges and some side missions. It seems like there are only one or two challenges left. Sadly one of them is the one where you have a checkpoint race through Pleajeune and have to avoid some fans. I hate that race. :|

I also activated the final type of collectibles, the sight-seeing ones. Why do they have so much better descriptions than the portrait or painting-ones. And where the god damn heck is the post office? :shakefist: Iknow I can look this up but couldn't they at least add a mission where you bypass that post office so you might know where to search exactly in Auldnoir?

On 29/01/2017 at 3:19 PM, hugglebunn-e said:

At some point you will upgrade the alchemy pot. You may want to wait until then.

Yeah, so I heard. However, after I wrote this, I caved in and am using it right now to get some equipments I want with what I got from the recently opened bazaar at Argonia. Once you get the recipes, it's kind of addicting. Came across a really helpful topic on GameFaqs as well, so I'm using that.

Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)

A few of my friends have returned to this game recently so I decided to join in. A few months back I ragequit when they kept picking the worst possible spawns in the game just to annoy me. Really sucks when enemy players are shooting you through windows from the get go.

I've gradually found my rhythm over the past week, obtained some of the hardest trophies like Meat Wall and Master, and now it's just a grind for the last few. Luckily it can all be done solo without much effort from here on out so its basically a guaranteed platinum.

I feel I'll revisit either Smite, Overwatch or Battleborn after this. Good games.

Gravity Rush 2

Finally got my last notification about a gravity distortion. I also found all of the collectibles by now. Seriously, fuck those paintings and some of the portraits :spank:. All that's left to do is waiting for a gravity storm to appear so I can enter that Delvool Trench and grind out the remaining 18k of gems I need. Sadly I heard a gravity storm notification yesterday morning and I couldn't play then and when I had time, it was no longer there. :|

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

I'm in the middle of memory sequence 3 and had to do the first sea battles. The fight against that pirate hunter was surprisingly hard as I had bad luck several times as there was not only that one Brig but also two others that attacked me at the same time. And I died one time while boarding the ship. <_< 

Overall the game is surprisingly fun although the controls feel unresponsive and clunky at some points. Don't like the fact that there's no dedicated button to push yourself against the wall or to do some proper sneaking.