Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Tomb raider (PS3)

Got this from a monthly ps plus event. Started it a couple of years ago, left it and now gone back to it and having a blast. Great story and also a great reboot imo as I was never really into the originals/ps2 games.

Borderlands 2 (PS3)

Bought this on release. I ended up loving B1 when I bought it a few years after release so I jumped straight into this. I moved to London and then gaming took a backward step and only now revisiting pandora. 

Overwatch (PS4)

It's been a while since I last played Overwatch, probably early on in the Halloween event. I completely missed the Christmas event, and since then some of the characters have been buffed making their trophies a little easier.

Managed to make short work of Soldier 76's trophies, which I had been struggling with for months beforehand. They buffed the hell out of him and I like it. Got Pharah's Death from Above trophy, which I also struggled with a lot. I'll be honest though, I cheesed Reaper's Waste Not, Want Not because I joined a full game and my friend was on the other team.

I'm close to the platinum now. I think the only troubling ones will be Genji's challenges, since I can't play him well at all, and Lucio's The Floor is Lava.

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)

I needed a 9th Platinum since I want Destiny to be my 10th. And what can I tell you guys; this has started to become one of my favorite Platinums to take. They did alright with this game! :D

Destiny (PS4)

I've only got one trophy left for the Platinum to pop and only a few for the 100% marker. I hope Destiny 2 will be a better game than this. Don't get me wrong it's a fun PVP, but the story is lacking and if I didn't have friends playing this game with me I would've suffered a lot on the journey to Platinum.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)

Epic's challenge made me pick up this game and to this day I'm having fun with it. It will be finished within Feb. is done :)

Overwatch (PS4)

This will be my 20th milestone I guess. Because taking these trophies without too much boosting will be next to impossible! But I love the game tho =D

Edited by IRATEEE-

4 minutes ago, IRATEEE- said:

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)

I needed a 9th Platinum since I want Destiny to be my 10th. And what can I tell you guys; this has started to become one of my favorite Platinums to take. They did alright with this game! :D

Destiny (PS4)

I've only got one trophy left for the Platinum to pop and only a few for the 100% marker. I hope Destiny 2 will be a better game than this. Don't get me wrong it's a fun PVP, but the story is lacking and if I didn't have friends playing this game with me I would've suffered a lot on the journey to Platinum.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)

Epic's challenge made me pick up this game and to this day I'm having fun with it. It will be finished within Feb. is done :)

Overwatch (PS4)

This will be my 20th milestone I guess. Because taking these trophies without too much boosting will be next to impossible! But I love the game tho =D

Yes, Second Son is a beast game, and makes the 2nd playthrough just as fun. Didn't like the PS3 games, so i took a major risk on getting SS, but I loved it. How's Wolfenstein? Good as DOOM? I have the disc, but haven't played the game yet. 

Just now, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Yes, Second Son is a beast game, and makes the 2nd playthrough just as fun. Didn't like the PS3 games, so i took a major risk on getting SS, but I loved it. How's Wolfenstein? Good as DOOM? I have the disc, but haven't played the game yet. 

If you have the disc you can easily do the uber playthrough glitched. Play the game on a difficulty of your choosing and do the last chapter on uber :) Just remember not to patch the game! I have never played Doom so I'm not sure how the games compare. But the game itself is playable and a good time. I like the game so far, but I don't love it. Does that make sense?

Oh yes, I'm having a blast playing the inFAMOUS game! If it wasn't for me having to get the kids from kindergarden I would've still been playing it now!

• Like 1

Just now, IRATEEE- said:

If you have the disc you can easily do the uber playthrough glitched. Play the game on a difficulty of your choosing and do the last chapter on uber :) Just remember not to patch the game! I have never played Doom so I'm not sure how the games compare. But the game itself is playable and a good time. I like the game so far, but I don't love it. Does that make sense?

Oh yes, I'm having a blast playing the inFAMOUS game! If it wasn't for me having to get the kids from kindergarden I would've still been playing it now!

Mentioned DOOM because both are published by Bethesda. Oh good to know, yes, I have the disc. So would I set the chapter to uber at any point before the ending? I guess I understand the feeling -- I really liked Titanfall, but some flaws made me not "love" it altogether (namely checkpoint and lack of batteries)

3 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Mentioned DOOM because both are published by Bethesda. Oh good to know, yes, I have the disc. So would I set the chapter to uber at any point before the ending? I guess I understand the feeling -- I really liked Titanfall, but some flaws made me not "love" it altogether (namely checkpoint and lack of batteries)

Yeah, it's a game I will do the platinum for. But right now; my backlog is too big and it needs trimming! :D You play the whole game on a difficulty of your choosing and when it's finished you chapter select the last chapter and play it on uber. That's the whole magic behind it :) I don't have the pleasure to do this tho. Since I buy all my game digitally :P RIP!

Edited by IRATEEE-

27 minutes ago, IRATEEE- said:

Yeah, it's a game I will do the platinum for. But right now; my backlog is too big and it needs trimming! :D You play the whole game on a difficulty of your choosing and when it's finished you chapter select the last chapter and play it on uber. That's the whole magic behind it :) I don't have the pleasure to do this tho. Since I buy all my game digitally :P RIP!

No way, that sounds ezpz. Can't wait to try that glitch. I always buy disc, as I like to expand my shelf and save on storage space.

1 hour ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

No way, that sounds ezpz. Can't wait to try that glitch. I always buy disc, as I like to expand my shelf and save on storage space.

I buy them all digitally since I love the option of deleting a game and downloading it when the DLC come out :) And I'm a sucker for ruining discs (or my kids are) so digitally is the way to go for me :) And the BIG win with it is to game-share with a good fellow trophy hunter friend :D

The negative part is of course that glitches get patched :P