Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

13 hours ago, IRATEEE said:

I buy them all digitally since I love the option of deleting a game and downloading it when the DLC come out :) And I'm a sucker for ruining discs (or my kids are) so digitally is the way to go for me :) And the BIG win with it is to game-share with a good fellow trophy hunter friend :D

The negative part is of course that glitches get patched :P

Oh believe me, I'm not new to gamesharing. Friends back in the day would gameshare me BO1 dlcs, and i give trusted friends BO2 dlc. I prefer physical because download speed is shit for me, and hell, DOOM's update took 2 days to download (over 24gb), and that's just an update -- I can't imagine downloading a 50gb game. But i understand the ruining discs thing...not one of my PSOne games got out unscathed...so easy to scratch up.

52 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Oh believe me, I'm not new to gamesharing. Friends back in the day would gameshare me BO1 dlcs, and i give trusted friends BO2 dlc. I prefer physical because download speed is shit for me, and hell, DOOM's update took 2 days to download (over 24gb), and that's just an update -- I can't imagine downloading a 50gb game. But i understand the ruining discs thing...not one of my PSOne games got out unscathed...so easy to scratch up.

Wow dude! TWO days?! Ah, I totally understand the reasoning with physical then, mate :P haha.. I got a 1GB up and 1GB down fiber pipe - so that's not a problem here :P 

38 minutes ago, IRATEEE said:

Wow dude! TWO days?! Ah, I totally understand the reasoning with physical then, mate :P haha.. I got a 1GB up and 1GB down fiber pipe - so that's not a problem here :P 

I can get AT&T Fiber now (just takes time and money to set up), but been limited to only Crapcast in this area for the last decade or so.

Assassin's Creed IV:  Black Flag (PS4)

I'm at the beginning of memory sequence 5. Decided to attempt an attack on some of the easier forts and already claimed three. ^_^

Still have to find out how to do the harpooning as I somehow don't really manage to capture sharks, even with upgrades. :|

Dirt 3 (PS3)

I'm going through the Dirt Tour to win all the events I still left open, avoiding those DC-Challenges as much as possible.

Infamous 1: I was really itching to play some Infamous, and since Infamous 1 and 2 were available on PS Now I figured I would replay them. Also going to be getting the Platinum for it. 

DOOM: A while ago I played through a decent amount of this game, but at some point my save file was gone and I still don't really know what happened to it. The game is really fun to play. Probably my favorite first person shooter this generation. Probably going to be getting the platinum for this as well since it seems rather easy. 

Tales of Berseria: I haven't played  this game in over a week, but I am really itching to get back into it. I have put about 16 hours into it, and I really enjoyed what I played of it. I guess at the some I just felt like playing something else hence why I haven't played this in a while. 

I intend to normaly play one game at a time and complete the game to maintain a clean trophy log (one of my goals for the year), but the DLC trophy "For the hoarder" from Tom Clancy's the Division takes such a long time that I decided to grind the trophy out while I am currently working primaraly on Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Finished Infamous 1, but I kinda gave up on the platinum. Too much of a pain to go through the entire map looking for a handful of blast shards. I probably will get back to it eventually but for now I have given up on it. 

Right after I finished Infamous 1 I started up Sly 3. I'm roughly 4 hours in and it's pretty good. Nothing will ever beat Sly 2 for me, but Sly 3 is still fairly enjoyable. I'm hoping I can finish Sly 3 and get the platinum within the next 2 or 3 days so I can move on to Sly 4.

Outside of that I'm also still playing Tales of Berseria, and DOOM. Really enjoying both of those. I would love to platinum Berseria, but it looks like one massive time sink so maybe I will do it eventually but for now I just want to play through the game and experience the story. 

I'm mostly playing Yakuza 0 on right now, although progress has been slow on the account of me trying to write the guide at the same time. I'm really enjoying it, but sometimes I need a break from doing that, so I've also recently got back into playing Spelunky on the Vita. That game is so much fun and extremely addictive. I still haven't beaten it! :giggle: