Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Bayonetta (PS3) : I'm currently trying to earn the platinum trophy for this game ! I only need the two gold trophies which are "Legendary Dark Witch" (Complete all Chapters on ∞ Climax difficulty) and "Angel Slayer" (Complete all Alfheim portals). I'm getting there !

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) : I downloaded it for free this month on PS+ and I'm playing through with a friend. The game is so buggy it's hilarious. I'm still having a really fun time!

Battlefield 1 (PS4) : When playing with a few friends in the same squad, this game becomes so fun and addictive ! I'm loving it :D

Edited by Tyxoune
  • Like 1

I decided to go back to some of the biggest stains on my profile and clean them up a little. I'm of course talking about Minecraft on PS3 and Vita. They've been dragging down my stats for too long! NO MORE!!! Well, there's no way I'm getting the 100% in them, because screw that noise, but I figured I'd at least try and pop some of the easier trophies. I haven't been earning many trophies for a while now thanks to guide writing, so it feels nice to pop them again, even if it's for a game I'm deeply ashamed of. :P

• Like 1

I'm playing Nioh on the PS4 right know and i don't know why but even if im still dying at the bossfights like a million times i still love this game so much that i cannot stop playing it, now i now how the Dark Souls Players are felling when they finishing a boss after 3 hours of fighting him.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

I'm at the last mission of memory sequence 6 (somewhere in Charles-Towne. Playing that sequence was fun so far although the diving controls suck big time. But controlling the Queen Anne and firing more than 40 cannons at once felt awesome. :awesome: Somehow I'm sad that the Jackdaw doesn't have that many cannons but overall it's still quite easy to enter some Man-o-Wars by now (or wrecking the forts).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:
  • Darksiders
  • LittleBigPlanet

Switching between these at the moment as progress (guide writing) with the latter has been slow. The former is a really fun game, with some great puzzles and combat. :D 

Darksiders' combat is similar to God of War, yeah?

About what I plan on playing for this month anyway

PS4
Horizon Zero Dawn
Digimon World Next Order
Titanfall 2
Final Fantasy XV
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
iO
Four Sided Fantasy
Dark Souls III
Final Fantasy XV

PS3
Trails of Cold Steel 
Lost Dimension
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Nintendo 3DS
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Heroes of Ruin
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Starfox 64
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Mario & Luigi Dream
Yoshi's New Island
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Moon
Pokemon Red
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright

Nintendo DS
Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood

Wii U
Xenoblade Chronicles
Paper Mario Color Splash
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild(Don't have it yet but if I see it stores I might get it tomorrow or Monday hopefully anyway)

Vita
Muramasa Rebirth

Xbox one 

Forza Horizon
Gears of War 4

This is probably why I don't finish too many games and didn't help that I bought like 30+ games either.