Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I have been playing Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4) for the most part over the past few weeks. On the PC, I have been playing a mix of Team Fortress 2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, Kerbal Space Program, Prison Architect, and Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus on Steam.

Tomorrow, I will finally be getting a PS4 Pro (and retiring my launch-day PS4). I have been holding off on playing my copy of Horizon: Zero Dawn until I got a PS4 Pro and I look forward to playing it (along with NieR: Automata and my copy of Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star****).

NOTE: I have been putting off playing Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star in the hopes of catching up on the Fate/stay night franchise by watching Fate/Zero and Fate/Unlimited Blade Works before playing Fate/Extella. I want to know more about the franchise before jumping into the game.

Currently playing Tearaway on Vita. Beat the game last night and starting cleanup on missing trophies next. 

The game has very attractive presentation and creative ideas but the gameplay is ruined by glitches and severe technical issues in the controls department (rear touchpad).

Neptunia U on Vita. Life is Bland...err, Strange on PS4. Transformers: Devastation on PS4. And, strangely enough, Breath of Fire II on the Wii (a few years back, I noticed that I had a lot of cash on my Wii account, so I blew it all on some classic RPGs. I forgot that I did that, and only recently realized that I hadn't touched these gems).

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Got all the collectibles on the overworld and nearly all of them in the different towns. Only a few are missing in Kingston and the few late game locations. Story-wise I'm right at the beginning of memory sequence and some of the former sequences where really enjoyable, like the one part in North Carolina. Also finished all the legendary ships and after reading some tactics about the Impoluto it was rather easy to finish it off. And I just checked my stats on Uplay and I'm a bit surprised honestly:

gI5LyZn.png

I already spend 43 hours in this game? :o 

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on PS3. I was intending to blast through the last few trophies I need for the platinum but I've got caught up in farming resources to develop FOB's and equipment, it's too addictive :lol: Which I suppose is a good thing, I'll probably need better weapons, armour and buddy equipment for some of the tougher S ranks and mission objectives. 

Well, I was going back and forth between Horizon and Wildlands (PC), but now I've fired up Alan Wake (PC) and got sucked into that. Sorta missed out playing Alan Wake on 360 back in the day (only got up to about the end of Episode 1), so it's all fresh to me. Holds up insanely well, and is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Also nice to see that "episodic" format that was also featured in the latter Remedy game Quantum Break is featured in it, as that is one of my favorite Xbox One games.

Probably finish up Alan Wake and go back to Wildlands and Horizon. Adjusting to all these different control schemes is killing me, though, and that's why I usually never play more than 2 games at once, and usually I don't even play more than one.

Horizon... just now starting my first Cauldron, Cauldron Sigma. All can say is, fuck the person who decided not to checkpoint that area. I get scared to make any false moves because of having to start from the beginning of the cauldron :/ I really wish there was some grappeling/swinging like on Uncharted 4/Tomb Raider, but I am in love with the ropecaster!! Shoot, roll, shoot, roll, repeat, then strike and critical, go back to roll, shoot. I see fire being weakness on many of the baddies, but I don't see it doing all that much damage compared to a normal arrow...Gotta say, I liked overriding the watcher, and just sitting back while it goes and kills all his buddies :D 

Apotheon

Finished the fight against Poseidon and also did the challenge of Athena. Sadly the game crashed right after I obtained the item and now I have to make it through the horde of enemies, again. In the first 8 hours I only had 2 crashes. Now I had more than 6 crashes in just two hours. :shakefist:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Freedom Cry

I finished memory sequence 6 of the DLC. So far the story ain't that overwhelming and somehow I don't like the combats as much as in the main game. I really like the added missions to help the various slaves, though. Would have been cool if that would have been optional objectives in the main game, too.

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Switch

Also bought Fast RMX and Snipperclips for the Switch but I have played through both so I'm concentrating on Zelda right now

The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - PS4

Has been on pause for about a week and a half thanks to Zelda being better than I thought but I will pick this up again, probably this weekend.

Kung Fury: Street Rage - PS4

Picked it up for €1,50 during the last sale and kept it as an entry for Hemiak's KYC3 event. Yesterday was day one so I've got today and tomorrow until this one's done and I'm going to start on Tearaway Unfolded, followed by Invisible, Inc, Ultratron, This War Of Mine: The Little Ones and Õkami HD (figured I'd name them all right away to save everyone some post spamming in this thread - all of them are on PS4 except Õkami HD which is on PS3).

I'm trying to focus more and actually finish storylines for a while so my plate is full with two huge games.

On 10.12.2016 at 1:05 PM, Crimson Idol said:

But at least the trophies seem to be not as grindy as in other Neptunia-games.

That's a relief to hear, the grind is the most annoying thing about platting Neptunia games...

14 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

That's a relief to hear, the grind is the most annoying thing about platting Neptunia games...

Wow, that was an old and unexpected quote. oO

Just to warn you: The game isn't as grindy as other Neptunia-games but some trophies rely on random (and rather rare) drops.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Wait a minute... Oh man, I've been on an old thead page without noticing again and didn't notice at first x3 Sometimes clicking the thread just leads me to an earlier page.

Random drops though... that's also a pain...

• Like 2

Metal Gear Solid V:The Phantom Pain on PS3 and Football Manager 2017 on Steam. Just started a new FM save a few days ago. Usually I start off in the lower Scottish leagues but I've went for Blackburn Rovers in the English Championship this time. They're heavily in debt and over their wage budget so I'll have to try and sell my best players and focus on youth development in a fairly tough league. Should be a fun challenge.