Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Started playing Mass Effect Andromeda yesterday and just beat the story earlier today. I'm taking a quick break from that to start on Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I'll probably bounce back and fourth between depending on how I'm feeling.

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Decided to continue with the story and boy, had I problems with Lady Wac. Having to build the stepstones to reach her on her higher platform while she uses her AOE-spells wasn't nice. To top that I msiplaced one character in my second try which got stuck on a lower floor and couldn't return to the main group. The two following story fights (against Vio and her zombies, and against Sango and mind-controlled Green Heart) were easy compared to that.

Oh and still fuck the developer who decided that enemies can trespass traps and jump from higher ledges without getting damaged. :shakefist:

• Like 1

Mass Effect Androma - Single and Multiplayer and really enhoy this awesome game.. yeah i like it!

Toukiden 2 - it's a really nice game if I don't play the first... looking always for new missions and players... it's a cool option besides the first.

and both on ps 4

• Like 2

Digimon games for handhelds:

Cyber Sleuth (Vita)

Cyber Arena (3ds)

TSLKlyJ.jpg

Started replaying cyber sleuth again for the vita for the R3 region, completed the game on PS4 but that was on my old psn account which I retired already.

Cyber Arena is really awesome! It's very fun to play if you can read japanese (around JLPT3, you can read most if not everything in the game),

the overworld plays like yokai watch while the battle plays like pokemon.

Currently Rank A and level 42, recently got the god level mons like Gaiamon and Hadesmon.

Edited by BlackXFrostZwei
  • Like 2

I'm playing Persona 5 right now and I'm loving every minute of it. I've only had it for just over a day and I'm almost at 10 hours played already. ? I've decided to make it my 150th platinum after all. I'll come back to Yakuza 0 after I'm done with P5 which probably won't be for a while.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

YOU WEREN'T PLANNING THAT FROM THE START?!

YOU MONSTER :awesome: 

That was the plan originally, but it was looking like I was going to reach 150 plats way before Persona 5's release date, so I figured it was best to choose something else so I wouldn't have to hold off on finishing stuff. However, since I started work on the Yakuza 0 guide, my progress has been incredibly slow, so I haven't been getting anywhere near the amount of plats I thought I would. I was actually going to hold off playing Persona 5 on launch, but @Lucas and @Dragon-Archon asked if I wanted to help out of the Persona 5 trophy guide, so I couldn't say no. ?