Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

I'm over the hump and finished at least 120 of the required 231 pairings. :D Motivation is really killing me as now I have to maximize the Lily Rank for all the character combinations I never used. At least some of the generals like Generia G or Moru have buff-abilities that don't require a lot of SP.

Other than that (which I believe is typical for the Hyperd games), do you like the game. I'm thinking about just completing the Re;Birth series and the Cyberdimension game, then calling it quits with the franchise. 

5 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Other than that (which I believe is typical for the Hyperd games), do you like the game. I'm thinking about just completing the Re;Birth series and the Cyberdimension game, then calling it quits with the franchise. 

With the exception of the typical grind and a few flaws (e,g. traps on the maps harm you, but not the enemy, each char only learns five skills) I enjoyed most of the game so far. It's not the best SRPG I played but it at least required to use some strategies in some maps unlike the main games which just require dumb button-mashing. It's somehow just a mediocre game.

On 14-3-2017 at 10:55 AM, BillyHorrible said:

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Switch

Also bought Fast RMX and Snipperclips for the Switch but I have played through both so I'm concentrating on Zelda right now

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - PS4

Has been on pause for about a week and a half thanks to Zelda being better than I thought but I will pick this up again, probably this weekend.

Kung Fury: Street Rage - PS4

Picked it up for €1,50 during the last sale and kept it as an entry for Hemiak's KYC3 event. Yesterday was day one so I've got today and tomorrow until this one's done and I'm going to start on Tearaway Unfolded, followed by Invisible, Inc, Ultratron, This War Of Mine: The Little Ones and Õkami HD (figured I'd name them all right away to save everyone some post spamming in this thread - all of them are on PS4 except Õkami HD which is on PS3).

I'm trying to focus more and actually finish storylines for a while so my plate is full with two huge games.

Next to those KYC3 games, in March I also played Hue, TYPE:RIDER and INSIDE and I did the multiplayer stuff in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Last week, I bought and played through the Jack The Ripper DLC of Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Since then, I've been working on the single player stuff in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, which I hope to finish tonight. Don't know what I'll play after that - I still have Witcher III to get through, but I've also bought some smaller stuff that I might want to get out of the way first.

7 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

I'm over the hump and finished at least 120 of the required 231 pairings. :D Motivation is really killing me as now I have to maximize the Lily Rank for all the character combinations I never used. At least some of the generals like Generia G or Moru have buff-abilities that don't require a lot of SP.

Image result for hang in there anime gif

Hang in there!!! You're almost there... or not.

PSV: 

Ray Gigant - Too lazy to make progress, so I will try to max the equipment of Nil and co. for now.

PS4:
Life Is Strange - 3 out of 5 episodes done. yay for Yuri Flag xD
Quest of Dungeons - ???/500K gold done. I keep forgetting that I need to finish this one cause the last grindy trophy is sooo not motivating. It also sucks that I don't have any idea what my progress at this moment. :|

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (really enjoying this, even more so as playing as Duke Nukem)

The Walking Dead Season 3 (this is a top season so far and only played two episodes)

Mr. Shifty (If you have a Nintendo Switch then get this game, it's awesome) 

Dabbling on Mass Effect now and then but need more time for it. 

PS4

Battlefield 1, trying to get the multiplayer trophies. Just upgraded my 10 year old TV to a 55inch Saumsung UEKS7000 with PS4Pro game looks incredible.

Skyrim Remastered, not played it since the original release. Was suprised how dated it looks to be honest, even in 4k those models have not aged well at all.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, for when I want to chill and just walk and stuff.

PSVita

Gravity Rush, finally got the DLC in a sale so want to get that up to 100%

Edited by tpepper1985
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

PS4

Battlefield 1, trying to get the multiplayer trophies. Just upgraded my 10 year old TV to a 55inch Saumsung UEKS7000 with PS4Pro game looks incredible.

Skyrim Remastered, not played it since the original release. Was suprised how dated it looks to be honest, even in 4k those models have not aged well at all.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, for when I want to chill and just walk and stuff.

PSVita

Gravity Rush, finally got the DLC in a sale so want to get that up to 100%

What TV were you playing on before? 

Main game I play right now

Ni no Kuni (PS3)

Really love this game, i'm currently 29h in so it's not that long until I beat it, considering it will be around ~45h mark. I would like to get a platinum for it, but it's a bit too grindy for my taste, as it will take around same 45h amount to get platinum.

Also when I have 20 or so spare minutes i fire up Axiom Verge (vita)

From the feedback in the internet I hoped I would love this way more than I actually do. For some reason levels are too small and linear for my tastes, and you waste most of time searching where to go next instead of exploring that level for what it is. It's decent game, but not fully for my taste, though I loved Guacamelee, which executes same Metroidvania formula far better in my opinion. Will try to get platinum on this one though.

Edited by TrueKaimynas
Typing error