Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

Only gathered some of the collectibles in Boston and the Frontier and also unlocked some of the fast travel stations in Boston. And even though there are barely any enemies I have to say that I dislike this whole underground areas. I'm not the kind of person whol likes traversing some empty tunnels and cellars with only some random noises here and there. x__x

flOw (PS3)

Played through this version, too. Got the Cannibalism-trophy on my first trophy (using the 2-player method). But therefor I had trouble with the Vegetarian-trophy as some of those fishs just had to bypass my mouth when I wanted to eat that plankton (?).

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

Reduced the time I spend with this game a bit to focus on Dirt Showdown first. Yesterday I just traversed the southern areas of the Frontier to collect some additional feathers and treasures. What I dislike is that some of the feathers require time-sensitive jumping and button-pressing which is quite an annoyance with the whole controls of an AC-game.

Dirt Showdown (PS3)

Boosting the online and also doing the second tower. The game is still fun but the online grind is real. I guess it will take about 20 hours to finish it. :|

I wonder when I will find the motivation to continue Full Throttle. :hmm: 

Edited by Crimson Idol

mario-kart-8-deluxe.jpg

B)

... Actually, it's just past midnight and I've started the download, which is the only reason why I'm posting now instead of racing.

Since my last post, I've finished playing Uncharted 4. Haven't decided what to play on PS4 next, will probably continue on Witcher III though.

I've also continued in Specter Of Torment and Im about halfway through now. Excellent prequel to Shovel Knight - loving the gameplay, loving the story.

On 4/24/2017 at 2:19 AM, BillyHorrible said:

23815901722_4d1edf4ed1_b.jpg

Enjoyed playing the remastered trilogy enough to want to play U4 again - played it last year, then traded it for DOOM. Luckily someone wanted to get rid of it and wanted one of my games so I now have it again.

Doing an easy difficulty playthrough with a guide for all collectibles, then I might try and see if I can do a hard difficulty run soon afterwards.

Also, I pre-ordered The Lost Legacy because I really want to play it right away now.

Tip: Delete updates if you want to do the accuracy/speed run glitch. 

On 4/26/2017 at 0:22 AM, ahoyimzoe said:

Uncharted 4 Story Mode first time play-through with the boyfriend for fun, then going back and chapter selecting when he's not around for the trophies :P

Good, it's a brilliantly fun game, especially the grappling around (wish Horizon had that), but the boss fight might take some work. Took me a long time to counter correctly 

2 hours ago, ROBOCRIPPLE_ said:

I'm back! ? 171 pages? Wow! D:

I've just finished Uncharted 4 and about to move on to Yooka-Laylee (PS4). 

Keep the thread updated. I want to play Yooka at some point, but it'd be nice to see some people's experiences.

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

Finished gathering all collectibles in the Frontier. All that's left to do are some club missions and activities but I will save them for the point when I will be able to travel to New York. I guess now it's finally time to continue with the main story I guess (still at the beginning of sequence 6 xD).

Also played AC3's Wolfpack-mode and my, the time limits are quite tight compared to Black Flag. 

PS3: Starting Atelier Meruru again. I didn't get far the last time. But the game requires 2 playthroughs anyway, so I'm going to start where I was rather than start over. I think I'll be fine.

PSVita: Dokuro. It would be nice to finally plat it and delete it off my memory card.

Still busy with Motorstorm Apocalypse, have almost all races done now but still a lot of work to do because i only have 22/150 collectibles now.

Also Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments. I first wanted to play this myself and check the guide, but because i didn't want to waste too much time i just decided to fully use the guide because otherwise i would make a lot of mistakes and have to do the whole game over again

Back to puttering around No Man's Sky. They have made a ton of changes, although I will admit that I miss some of the things from earlier versions. 

I may pull out Port Royale 3 again for a bit though, finish my trophy guide for all the PS+ people who will be starting it next month. 

22 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I played without the update (game runs well without it anyway), but the glitch thing did not work for me, possibly because I skipped through the prologue and chapter 1 cutscenes?

Skipping cutscenes shouldn't really matter, but pretty sure you'd need to finish the game once beforehand. Took a few attempts to get the glitch to work. 

1 hour ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Skipping cutscenes shouldn't really matter, but pretty sure you'd need to finish the game once beforehand. Took a few attempts to get the glitch to work. 

Yeah I did, I finished the game on explorer mode with a guide for the collectibles (did a blind run last year on medium) and then immediately went for the glitch before seeking those last few collectibles I still missed. The video in the guide here said to watch the cutscenes which I did not do, they only skipped the last cutscene at the start of chapter 1.

And yeah I did it on save 2, and yeah I used a different difficulty (crushing) than I used on my story finish.

I'm not too bothered with it, might try it again before I start my hard/crushing playthrough in a year or two. Not getting the multiplayer trophies anyway since apparently the bots in the trials don't work any more for the revive allies trophy and I don't feel like doing actual multiplayer. If I get trough crushing without rage quitting, I'll have enough motivation to do the remaining stuff.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Completed my fishing and diving encyclopedias finally. Ordered a couple of amiibo cards off ebay so we got new villagers into our towns (Bea the dog is for my husband).

tumblr_op10v7u1aQ1tyw21qo1_1280.jpgtumblr_op5zfg1spg1tyw21qo5_1280.jpg

I've also been playing HITMAN, Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest and some Persona 5.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah I did, I finished the game on explorer mode with a guide for the collectibles (did a blind run last year on medium) and then immediately went for the glitch before seeking those last few collectibles I still missed. The video in the guide here said to watch the cutscenes which I did not do, they only skipped the last cutscene at the start of chapter 1.

And yeah I did it on save 2, and yeah I used a different difficulty (crushing) than I used on my story finish.

I'm not too bothered with it, might try it again before I start my hard/crushing playthrough in a year or two. Not getting the multiplayer trophies anyway since apparently the bots in the trials don't work any more for the revive allies trophy and I don't feel like doing actual multiplayer. If I get trough crushing without rage quitting, I'll have enough motivation to do the remaining stuff.

Eh, the multiplayer trophies aren't too bad. Hell, some of them popped early, but you've unlocked that one-shot revolver right? It would definitely help on crushing. 

• Like 1

Started up Dark Souls after almost three years.  Decided I was going to wing it and hope it'll all come back to me.  Two hours later I'm stuck at the bottom of Blight town/top of Great Hollow and I'm cursed with half health.  Did restart, trying a mage build this time.  Enjoying it so far.

• Like 1

Metal Gear Rising on PS3 and also Skyrim, I'm using that as my go to game when I'm not chasing trophies. I have the platinum and 100% but even after 1400+ hours there's still a ton of places I haven't been and quests I've yet to start. Though I've had to start a new game, when I was going for the werewolf perks trophy I murdered/ate a lot of non essential NPC's and quest givers :lol:

• Like 1

Starting Late Shift tomorrow and I'll likely beat it. Working on Period Cube and Persona 4 on my Vita. Will likely start The Silver Case on Tuesday or Thursday and try to platinum it without a guide. 

• Like 1