Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

16 minutes ago, Terra said:

Starting Late Shift tomorrow and I'll likely beat it. Working on Period Cube and Persona 4 on my Vita. Will likely start The Silver Case on Tuesday or Thursday and try to platinum it without a guide. 

Do yourself a favour and do Late Shift at least twice without a guide.

Silent Hill on PSP

Silent Hill 2 HD via Playstation Now

Resident Evil 7 in VR (this is so good, I was in like 3 or 4 hours straight last night).

Horizon: Zero Dawn on PS4 

Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Switch

Kamiko on Switch

Wonder Boy and the Dragons Trap on Switch and PS4

I juggle games a lot.  It's just the way I play games these days.  Used to be 1 at a time but now it's whatever I feel like playing at any given time.

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 1

planet 51: out of print ps3 game. i'm getting closer to finding out how bad that dog catcher minigame really is. the lvl 10 challenges so far have been easy for me none haven't challenged my brain :(.

despite reading the difficulty of a 3 or 4/10.

Edited by kingdrake2

Assassin's Creed III

Yesterday was very productive. Made it from the beginning of sequence 6 to the beginning of sequence 9 and now I can free roam in New York. Some of the optional mission constraints gave me quite some trouble. E.g. the one where I had to blow up the ammunition of two ships. Took me nearly 2 hours to get a run where I wasn't detected (and after reading that I only had to take out one soldier on the second ship :facepalm: ). The constraints in 8-3 (defend guards & kill miltia) where also a big PITA and took several retries.

Dirt Showdown

Finished the third of the four towers and I'm halfway done with the online grind. :dance:  With the exception of that the game is really fun and it has some really great tunes beside the one Reckless Love-tune. ^_^ 

• Like 2

I'm working slowly my way into Horizon: Dawn Dawn, tasting every moment of this masterpiece! :P

Meanwhile on my Vita, I'm working on the Speedrun feat for Plague Knight in Shovel Knight. I should be able to finish in time!

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

Finishing up Metal Gear Rising on PS3, and I started a new save on Skyrim today too, also on PS3. I want to stay away from major quest lines and guilds this time, haven't really settled on a build yet but I love raiding dungeons so probably tank or stealth archer. I'm leaning more towards tank since my last save was kinda stealthy (forced due to needing to complete the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests). 

I just wish I could build a house or buy one without needing to become a Thane first since I don't want to be affiliated with anyone or anything. I'll probably end up buying Breezehome in Whiterun for it's central location since I'm not too impressed with the places I can build a house with Hearthfire installed. The location on the Pale/Whiterun border is okay but I'm not liking an entrance to Blackreach being on my back doorstep, I'll be the first one getting my face chewed off when the Falmer invade the surface world.

I'm putting way too much thought into this :lol:

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 1

Diablo III. Started messing with my Demon Hunter whose still on the first Act, first difficulty, but starting to miss my Wizard, so I think I'll switch and continue working my way up the ladder. 

Well, here it is:

PS4:
- Uncharted 3
- No Mans Sky (so much hate, and i'm loving that game!!)
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Fallout 4 (now stopped playing, will be back soon!)
- The Witcher 3 (now stopped playing, will be back soon!)
- F1 2016
- Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
ONLINE:
- Rocket League
- Battlefield 1
- Rainbow Six Siege
- FIFA 17 (sometimes)

PS3:
(currently, i'm not playing nothing, but i will start my plating this week on this games):
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (finishing it)

- Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater (try get platinum)
- God of War 1 (try get platinum)
- God of War 2 (try get platinum)
- God of War 3 (try get platinum)

Games i will play next:

- Watch Dogs 1 (PS4) --» already played and completed on ps3, but i will go again on ps4 and try get the platinum!
- Crash Bandicoot insane trilogy (when it comes out!)!
- Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas (PS4)!
- God of War (PS4)
... and games that i will find in a good deal.

I hope i can do all of this :D

Edited by Natsuu24

Working on Tomb Raider 2013 PS3. Already boosted the online trophies a couple months ago. Pretty fun game so far.

On 2-5-2017 at 8:29 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Assassin's Creed III

Yesterday was very productive. Made it from the beginning of sequence 6 to the beginning of sequence 9 and now I can free roam in New York. Some of the optional mission constraints gave me quite some trouble. E.g. the one where I had to blow up the ammunition of two ships. Took me nearly 2 hours to get a run where I wasn't detected (and after reading that I only had to take out one soldier on the second ship :facepalm: ). The constraints in 8-3 (defend guards & kill miltia) where also a big PITA and took several retries.

Dirt Showdown

Finished the third of the four towers and I'm halfway done with the online grind. :dance:  With the exception of that the game is really fun and it has some really great tunes beside the one Reckless Love-tune. ^_^ 

Congratz on Dirt Showdown dude. I still didn't start the game yet. I need to find some boosting people for that game. The grind is real on that one.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Congratz on Dirt Showdown dude. I still didn't start the game yet. I need to find some boosting people for that game. The grind is real on that one.

Thanks. Just finished the grind yesterday and about 3 or 4 of our group are also in the home stretch. It's quite a good feeling to see that one trophy pop after 20+ hours of doing no proper races.

@topic:
Assassin's Creed III

Got all the random collectibles in New York and also did some miscellaneous things like finding all general stores or doing some of the Homestead Missions. Might wait with the further exploration until it's summer again, though. Walking through the whole snow isn't fun most of the time as it's so slow.

Rayman Legends

Decided to start the game on PS4 and the online challenges are surprisingly easy. 6000+ people for a daily challenge? More than 18000 people for the weekly challenge? Compared to the ~1.500 people for a daily on PS3 or the 300 to 400 people for a daily on Vita this is awesome. It's unlikely that I will earn a Diamond Cup but I wonder how long it will take until I earn only a bronze cup. xD

Story-wise I'm somewhere in the middle of the second world.

• Like 1