Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

I am currently halfway through sequence three at the moment and I am surprised I let this game past me by... This was released at the launch of the current generation of consoles and was only recently I had an inkling to play this. 

Mario Kart 8

Every time I load up this game, I love it. WOOOHHOOOO! Not much else I can say. Done over 120 online races already. 

• Like 1

Rocket League (PS4): I'm having so much fun with this game. It's been a long time since I had such an awesome experience playing online.

Persona 5 (PS3): I'm loving this game so much so far, despite having some issues with my PS3. My fan randomly goes berserk and is doing it more often. Can't wait for my Torax Screwdriver to arrive so I can apply some Thermal Paste. Wish me luck guys ?.

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3): Beat this game a long time ago in my old account. I love this game, couldn't stop my urge to play it again after such a long time.

Final Fantasy XIV: Finally finish making the Anima ilvl 275 weapon for my Monk class, and pretty much this point on I'm just leveling my other classes until the early release of Stormblood.

Persona 5 (PS4): I haven't had this much fun with a Persona game since 4, and that's saying a lot since Persona 5 have a really awesome soundtrack than both 3 and 4. I'll probably talk more about the game once I've platinum it.

Shiness The Lightning Kingdom (PS4): I've been wanted to play this game ever since it was on Kickstarter a few years ago. And now that I got to play it for a little bit, it's actually kinda fun. Granted it's going to take me a while until I get used to the controls, but it's fun nonetheless. I just started playing this game a few hours ago so I can't say much about the story yet. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neptune said:

Final Fantasy XIV: Finally finish making the Anima ilvl 275 weapon for my Monk class, and pretty much this point on I'm just leveling my other classes until the early release of Stormblood.

Persona 5 (PS4): I haven't had this much fun with a Persona game since 4, and that's saying a lot since Persona 5 have a really awesome soundtrack than both 3 and 4. I'll probably talk more about the game once I've platinum it.

Shiness The Lightning Kingdom (PS4): I've been wanted to play this game ever since it was on Kickstarter a few years ago. And now that I got to play it for a little bit, it's actually kinda fun. Granted it's going to take me a while until I get used to the controls, but it's fun nonetheless. I just started playing this game a few hours ago so I can't say much about the story yet. 

I should really get back into FF XIV but Persona 5 is taking all my time, even after beating it twice I'm still loving it. Just grinding for Futaba's trophy then I guess I'll get back into FF XIV after that so I can get good gear for my classes before stormblood

38 minutes ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

I should really get back into FF XIV but Persona 5 is taking all my time, even after beating it twice I'm still loving it. Just grinding for Futaba's trophy then I guess I'll get back into FF XIV after that so I can get good gear for my classes before stormblood

lol Believe it or not, XIV took most of my time than Persona 5 because I was too busy doing the Anima quests. I'll tell you, I'm not going to go through the whole process again with the other classes. That's just too much work. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neptune said:

lol Believe it or not, XIV took most of my time than Persona 5 because I was too busy doing the Anima quests. I'll tell you, I'm not going to go through the whole process again with the other classes. That's just too much work. 

without a doubt that is true. I just need to finish my anima quest line for my main class NIN which I may drop for Samurai if I find I like it.

1 minute ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

without a doubt that is true. I just need to finish my anima quest line for my main class NIN which I may drop for Samurai if I find I like it.

I'm thinking of switching over to samurai too, it'll be the first DPS that wields a sword. Plus I still have some of my level 50 MNK equipment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neptune said:

I'm thinking of switching over to samurai too, it'll be the first DPS that wields a sword. Plus I still have some of my level 50 MNK equipment. 

I'll be getting my MNK equipment from the recent raid, already have a few things for it.

3 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Awesome. What server are you on anyway? I'm on Diabolos. 

I'm on Cactuar, it's where my guildmates decided to reside after White Knight Chronicles 2 closed down and we tried out the FF XIV beta when it was available on PS3

2 minutes ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

I'm on Cactuar, it's where my guildmates decided to reside after White Knight Chronicles 2 closed down and we tried out the FF XIV beta when it was available on PS3

Oh, yeah. I was trying out the beta back in 2013 too. Man, that really takes me back. 

• Like 1

I'll be starting The Last of Us tomorrow, tonight I'm playing Football Manager 2017 on Steam. Retired my old game after twenty seasons managing in Scotland, originally I was going to leave it at that but I'm liking this year's version so I'm starting a new save in the English lower leagues this time round. 

Alpha Protocol and Shake Spears! I will be Restoring File System and Rebuilding the Database via PS3 Safemode soon, so the Game Data can be repaired and finally play Alpha Protocol straightforward without any more corruptions. 

17 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

I'll be starting The Last of Us tomorrow, tonight I'm playing Football Manager 2017 on Steam. Retired my old game after twenty seasons managing in Scotland, originally I was going to leave it at that but I'm liking this year's version so I'm starting a new save in the English lower leagues this time round. 

Good luck. It is a pretty long game and the MP is fun (have to survive 12 weeks in-game on Hunter and Firefly, making sure your clan doesn't die within those weeks). There is well-written guide here on PSNP with all the collectibles' locations, etc. Hope you have fun :).

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed III

Only did some of the Homestead Missions and traversed a bit through the New Yorker underground. Somehow I lost motivation to continue with the game for this moment. :|

Rayman Legends

Finished world 3. Surprisingly the music level is the only one I couldn't remember although I really liked that version of Eye of the Tiger.

Alice Madness Returns

I just finished chapter 2 of this game and so far am really enjoying this as it has the feel of being a really dark game but not too challenging at the same time. Hoping to have the platinum by the end of next week :)

PS2 (yeah I still play PS2 games... even though it's games I finished like 261354 times) : Kya Dark Lineage, SSX 3
PS3: Tekken 6, Star Ocean: The Last Hope (I've already finished these two on 360 though), Kingdom Hearts II

PS4: Until Dawn, Resident Evil 6 (finished on PS3), The Witcher 3, The Order 1886, Tales of Zestiria

360: Infinite Undiscovery, Eternal Sonata (already finished these two as well)

Vita: Tales of Hearts R, Soul Sacrifice, Steins;Gate.

I hate myself because I can't stop starting new games when I haven't completed those I'm currently playing at. That sucks.
And I've got like 30+ games that I still haven't started. Someone kill me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hoshi said:

Started Persona 5 earlier. Didn't have much time to do anything but get lost a few times and misplace the school. Started it too late in the day. Was playing Torchlight II most of the day.

Currently tearing through P5 as well. Almost have all my Confidants maxed out which is a surprise given I was prepared to go through NG+ for that. It's super easy to get lost early on as the layout is a lot more complicated than Inaba or Tatsumi Port Island but you get used to it quickly enough.