Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Shantae: Risky's Revenge

The blurry pixelated graphics hurts the experience (especially having seen vastly superior versions on Youtube - PC version? Id love to have had that version instead). Otherwise, it's the same thing as the blurry pixelated Sonic 1, 2, and CD (PS3) ports.

OVERALL, I regret having started this game (not just because of the graphics).

4 minutes ago, Jak said:

Shantae: Risky's Revenge

The blurry pixelated graphics hurts the experience (especially having seen vastly superior versions on Youtube - PC version? Id love to have had that version instead). Otherwise, it's the same thing as the blurry pixelated Sonic 1, 2, and CD (PS3) ports.

OVERALL, I regret having started this game (not just because of the graphics).

Weren't you gonna do the entire series?

After seeing a contractor driving his Nissan 300 ZX at work thru the parking lot...I got the craving for some racing...So I had to buy me one and do some racing in GT6.

Of course I had to have me a few adult libations before hitting the track...it's the only form of drinking and driving that I endorse.

Fallout 4 on PS4. I finished three main story missions today and a couple of side missions. Some storyline spoilers/surprises below...

Spoiler

I can't believe the Vault Tec guy is still alive after all this goddamn time. I was sitting here alone and still shouted "what the fuck?!" when I realized it was him after a couple of seconds of stunned silence :lol: He was the last person I'd have thought I'd meet again. I've sent him off to Sanctuary to live in peace. 

Another thing I didn't expect to see, that fucking BOS airship and choppers when I left Fort Hagan. I don't know if anything would've happened but I was about to pull the trigger when they revealed who they were. I thought it was the Institute coming after me or some shit. 

It's been an interesting day! 

• Like 1

PSV:

Spy Chameleon - Since I was making next to none progress in Psycho Pass (always lull me to sleep), started this one

PS4:

Persona 5 - When you intentionally perform All Out Attack to time with Chorus Start :3

hmmm... am I into something??? :ninja:

• Like 1