Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Now that I've finished working on the Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 guides, I'm finally able to start playing games properly again. It feels good to get back into it. I don't actually have the platinum in Yakuza 0 yet, but I'm really close, so I'm working on that first and foremost. All I have left to do before my Legend playthrough is the Mahjong minigame, and oh boy, it's quite the pain in the ass. I should be able to get that done soon though.

When I need a break from Mahjong the Video Game-- I mean Yakuza 0, I'm working on the Far Cry 4 platinum. I started it a while ago to get the online trophies out of the way, so now I'm getting back into the game to get that 100%.

Apart from that, I'm also putting some time into Velocity 2X on my Vita when on break at work and what not. I don't know if I'm going to pull this platinum off, but I'm gonna try.

Dirt 4 (PS4)

Currently finishing the Rally-series in the career. Overall it's been fun so far but I'm glad when it's over as some of the cups are rather lengthy. I'm in the middle of the last one and that alone took me about 3 hours (with small breaks in between). After that only the "Historic" Rallys remain and the rather easy Joyride-missions. Thank god we only have to gold medal 10 out of the 60 ones. xD

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4 & PS Vita)

Just going for some random trophies in both versions of the game. Having the translated PS4-version really helps to navigate through the Vita-version. :D Not to forget it's more fun if you can actually try out the modes against another local player. ^_^

Dirt 4 (PS4)

Finished the Triple Crown-event. It took me about 8 hours overall. About 5 hours for the Rally (the events ranged from 40 minutes to 1:05hours plus loading times), 2 hours for Rallycross and 1 hour for Landrush. Now that's all left to do in the carerr is the Historic Rally. =)

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4)

Continued with the story-mode and tried the Tetris-challenges. That 150 lines-mode went well at first but once I reached level 11 it was out of my league. Thank god the achievement only requires you to play them, not finishing the challenges. :D

Playing a bunch of PS3 games next to each other, some havea large number of very short levels and some have a short arcade set which needs to be completed with many characters, and none I enjoy if I play them too long at once so I'm alternating.

Currently playing these three:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

On the PS4, I am currently playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. I completed the game and found all collectibles and I am now aiming for the 100%. Of course that means I will now have to do the dreaded combat and predator challenges ? I am also messing about with Surgeon Simulator.

On the Switch, I am playing Disgaea 5. I've only clocked in about 12 hours in the game. I have about another 100+ to go ? I am also playing with Arms for a few minutes here and there to pass the time.

• Like 1

Desperately trying to finish Fire Emblem Echoes before Ever Oasis is released this Friday. Also need to get some mastery levels to Hokkaido in HITMAN before the next elusive target rolls out. One more silent assassin rank required to get the winter suit reward.
On the side of those two games I'm working towards getting all the badges in Animal Crossing: New Leaf (still missing a lot even though my town is 4 years old and total play time is over 1044 hours).

• Like 1

I started Enslaved: Odyssey to the West back up after leaving it in the dust years ago. Back then I didn't care as much about getting the 100% in games and I thought the Tech Orbs were quite the pain in the ass to get, so I didn't bother. Well, now that I'm a few years wiser, I figured it was about time to finally go back finish the job.

I'm also playing Killing Floor 2 with my bud @Redgrave. It's a pretty fun game so far and the platinum looks pretty straightforward.

• Like 2

Currently playing Mass Effect: Andromeda and honestly... I don't have that many gripes with the game, certainly not as many as everyone seemed to have when it released.

My only problem with it so far is the openworld, it's just... Too large for me, I understand that openworlds are selling like hotcakes at the moment, but for me it just ruins what could have been an awesome story narrative.

With that said, the game is about exploring planets and expanding settlements, so it has meaning to be there, still... I think there's too much of it haha xD

Encountered a few glitches, but none of them gamebreaking, and I guess this is what we can expect from huge openworlds these days... 

I love the interaction between the crew members, it really feels like a Bioware game in this aspect. While I don't have as much love for the Andromeda team as I did the original Normandy team, I have found a few favs. such as Vetra and Jaal! Drack is bascially Wrex, Peebee is an annoying Liara and Cora is a fanatical asari lover instead of the space racist that was Ashley ? The rest are a nice bunch as well (Don't want to drag it out). Oh yes, the Initiative console which has messages between members of the crew always makes me laugh, great implementation!

Still not done with the main story, it seems a bit reharshed from ME2 with the Collectors/Kett, but I guess I don't have a huge problem with it.

Anyways, i'm really liking the game, but I do see minior issues with it and I guess the game was in a worse state when it released, but as it is now, it's a nice little (huge) game xD

PS: Kadara is beautiful DCuBYfxXoAEgNCt.jpg:large

• Like 1

Yesterday I started to end Mass Effect 1 on PS3. Neglected my last Ally playthrough for months and I still need the all Character specific ability trophys ?.  I may switch to FFXV if I get bored in between and continue the story but really want to end ME1 soon.

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 for Vita(Figuring out how to platinum it lol)

Medievil (PSOne classic on the vita)

Possibly will start Animal Crossing: New Leaf soon lol

Virtual Console on N3DS

1) Pokemon Yellow(Damn.....Chansey......I swear >~>)

2) Legend Of Zelda(Link.....why ya dying so quickly lol)

3) Super Mario World(YOSHIIIIIII LOL)

4) Pokemon Trading Card Game(I think i am still in the beginning lol)

5) Mario Tennis(Damn that first match in the tournament is hell lol Forgot how slightly hard it was, getting ta training xD)

So many games xD

Edited by syumisan

Playing Watchdogs 2 on ps4, Looks like a very easy platinum. It's really quite a good game, the online can be fun.

Modern Warfare remastered on Ps4, Almost on prestige 13.

Cod WAW on XB1, this is backwards compat and my favorite COD of all time.

Elder Scrolls online Tamriel for PS4, Made a new character, Going for a Woodelf/Nightblade Bow class.

For the Moment I´m playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, but in Germany the temperature goes up to high right now that I will start playing on my Vita to cool down my livingroom :D For Vita I bought the Sly and Ratchet & Clank triology. Never played the games so maybe this is a good opportunity.