Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

For each system:

PS4: Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn (Starting Soon)

PSVita: Hyperdimension Neptunia U

PS3: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

PC: Renegade X/The Sims 2

Wii U: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Keeping myself occupied!

• Like 1

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse (Ps4)

think the problem i was dealing with a few days ago was playing something that was boring me as i previously played it, doing fine with this current point and click its going to go smooth.

Dirt 4

I'm playing the waiting game as I have to wait for the timers of the weekly and monthly challenges to expire.

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Playing through story mode right now. I finished chapter 3 and somehow this game feels much easier on PS4 than on PS Vita. Main reason might be the fact that I know what the conditions for getting 3 stars are. Still I have to say that I really suck at Puyo Puyo. Every time I try to build up a chain I do one clumsy move and ruin everything. xD

Deponia

Started playing this game for some easy mind-relaxing puzzling as I thought it would be easy cause I played it on PC about one year ago. Sadly I forgot the fact that pacing of the first game is rather slow and that the Espresso-section requires a lot of back and forth. Sadly it seems like the other installments won't release before 2018. GG, Daedalic, again promising a schedule and not sticking to it. :| 

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4)

I surpassed the point where I stopped playing adventure mode on the Vita (chapter 7-4 or so). The difficulty is really weird. There are some battles where I barely win  and then there are battles that I win with ease. Overall it's really fun and somehow I can't stop playing this game. ^_^

I'm currently playing Beyond: Two Souls. After playing Heavy Rain somewhat recently, it really became evident how flawed that game was. There were plot holes and bad writing galore. That game was almost universally praised though, while I've mostly just seen people shit talking Beyond. I suspect the two games are much closer in quality than people made them out to be, but we'll see. I am enjoying the game so far though, much like I did when playing Heavy Rain, even with all of its issues.

Deponia (PS4)

Finished the Kuvaq- and the mine cart-chapter. Luckily I remembered most of the puzzles so it was to solve the whole mine cart-section. Still I had to use a guide for those annoying inverters and the switches. Not to forget that I accidentally overwrote a current save instead of reloading a previous savepoint so I had to redo the whole postage bot and radio message part. <_<

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4)

Did some of the DLC-challenges and earned the trophy for getting 100% completion (from a now possible total of 130%). The DLC had too much Fusion-mode for my regards.

Playstation 4 
Senran Kagura Estival Versus(Working on Platinum 51)
Elite Dangerous
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Collection
Embers of Mirrim
Dragon Fantasy II
Project Cars( Mainly going for the Community Ambassador Trophy or am I too late in starting that?)
Elite Dangerous
Persona 5
Crash Bandicoot 
Micro Machines World Series
Prey
Titanfall 2

3DS
Animal Crossing New Leaf
RPG Maker Fes

Xbox One
Phantom Dust
Forza Horizon 2
Gears of War 4
Crimson Dragon

Vita
Valkyrie Drive
Muramasa Rebirth

PS3
Lost Dimensions
Ragnrok Oddysey Ace

Wii U
Super Mario Maker

As for RPG Maker Fes going to be probably a long time before I ever upload anything since I want everything to work how it is suppose to whenever I figure out how to do everything on it.
And Not releasing a demo for any of the games I upload mostly just in case I never get around to finishing it(Mostly because of PS4 if I don't, at the moment it is mostly just because I'm not sure what I am doing yet)