Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

Really digging it so far. Going through 2033 and the atmosphere is just so incredibly thick and haunting; very immersive on survivalist Ranger mode. Everything's really seamless and it's a unique concept. It's a bit uneven at the start but i'm at Chapter 5-6 right now and it really picks up. Can't wait to try Last Light, too.

I'm planning on platinuming these two, then going back to Ni-Oh and Bastion and then maybe, finally, finishing up the few trophies I have left on UC4 so I can finally uninstall those 64gb

I was playing Battlezone during the last week but I'm switching between Crash Bandicoot and Modern Warfare 3. On my Vita, I do Killzone Mercenary during job breaks, hoping to finish this damn 10k kills grind and the Platinum trophy...

Edited by Maxie Mouse

elite-dangerous.pngElite Dangerous. Best space simulation i have ever played. It's too realistic for its own good, casuals and easy trophy hunters (has too many grind trophies that require long term commitment) will never touch it,  but i love that its my cup of tea. I hope they support it for years to come. 

24 minutes ago, Gamesareify said:

CSGO players, where you at? All I need is 3 trophies and I could finally get platinum!1f64f.png

Why not start a boosting thread for CS GO ? This is not realy the place to search for players to boost trophies imao .

• Like 2

I'm playing Fallout 4 on PS4, working my way toward level 50 (currently 44). And Championship Manager 01/02 on PC with mods to update the teams, players and leagues/tournaments as they are in the current day. I decided to manage Edinburgh City of Scottish League Two since they're one of my hometown teams and were managerless at the start of the game. 

51X21FV8WHL.jpg

Breath of Fire III (The PSP release on PSVita)

Been playing a lot of classic games as of late, & this is one of them. Trying to beat it & finally play the 4th game of the series. But I love taking my time. 50 hours in and I'm just now going to the Desert of Death.

• Like 1

Telltales Game of Thrones at the moment...

So far (In chapter 2 right now) i'm really digging it. My first encounter with Telltale games was TWD, because everyone praised it and tbh I really hated TWD, it felt like a slugfest, maybe it just wasn't what I needed at that time.

So a little while ago I decided to give Tales of the Borderlands a spin, and I fell in love with it, I liked how it was paced and the humor was well written... Well atleast better than mainline Borderlands games, but I found it quirky and fun!

Now PS+ has given us GoT and thought to myself, why not? Might started out rough with TWD but Tales of the Borderlands changed that... And i'm so happy I gave GoT a spin, it really is a good game, maybe i'm a bit biased because I also enjoy the GoT show very much haha xD

Anyways great game so far, not regretting firing this one up ?