Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Uncharted 1. I decided on that for my 20th platinum milestone. Right now I'm playing it on Crushing difficulty & going for all of the other trophies I missed the first time around. I will say, it's pretty interesting going back to Drake's Fortune after playing its sequels and TLoU. It holds up pretty well but ND's PS3 offerings have come a long way since then.

I could be mistaken but I remember hearing that UC1 was the first game to get trophy support. If true, that's an interesting tidbit.

Still having fun with Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Bitterblack Isle dungeons are just great fun and challenging, never get tired of killing enemies there.

But starting today Mass Effect 2, playthrough number 5, importing save from ME1 and continuing then to Mass Effect 3. I just love that game trilogy.

Bioshock Infinite, Modern Warfare 3, DJ Hero, and Muramasa Rebirth. Trying to get through MW3 and DJ Hero because my old roommates are jerks and used my account to play them, and since you can't remove games, I have to play them so I can at least get my completion % up. I'm playing Bioshock and Muramasa for fun though.