Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

2 minutes ago, Gamesareify said:

Image result for catherine gif

I just have old games. People don't have money to waste.

By the way, Catherine is a great game. I plan on getting all the trophy even though it's gonna be difficult.

Catherine is so good .So glad i got the plat with so much effort .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blazeaire said:

One Piece Burning Blood, gameplay is pretty good, definitely one of the best anime based fighter I've play although certain mechanics do make it seem somewhat unbalanced lol

Good to hear good things about Burning Blood . I bought it for Vita cause i'm a huge fan of One Piece and it seemed a good chance from the Pirate Warriors series . Interested on getting Unlimited World Red too .

7 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Good to hear good things about Burning Blood . I bought it for Vita cause i'm a huge fan of One Piece and it seemed a good chance from the Pirate Warriors series . Interested on getting Unlimited World Red too .

I know nothing about One Piece and I'm enjoying it alot! The huge diversity of characters and how each play uniquely make it really fun and much better then the other anime fighters I've played in Naruto 4 and Xenoverse, no idea why it got such low reviews although I guess the story is kinda short and not much single player modes but the core gameplay being so good makes up for it easily imo 

• Like 1

bof4pc0b.jpg PS1 classic on: PSVita

Finally beaten the 3rd game and just started the 4th. Already loving the faster battle system, but kind of miss the old one since I liked the battles on field maps.

250px-Atelier_Sophie_boxart.png On PS4

I'm so glad I took the chance and got the game. Now I love the series. Right now I'm just running around at level 12 trying to craft items. And that battle theme! 

Edited by YuuMonMu

Still playing Ever Oasis on 3DS. The game is even better than I had hoped for. The ease of getting things done and traversing the game world puts most other games to shame. The director (who has created the Mana series and been an important contributor to the Final Fantasy series) surely knows how to make enjoyable games with substance! The English localization is also very good in my opinion. 

If any 3DS owners are interested in the action RPG, there's a free demo in eShop.

• Like 1