Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

LEGO City Undercover (PS4)

Played chapter 10, which was quite lenghty.  The game crashed 5 minutes before finishing it and I was afraid of getting one of those infamous story-glitches where the trophy won't pop. Lucky me it still did pop.

Nurse Love Addiction (PS Vita)

Started reading it and I'm in the middle of chapter 1, I guess? :dunno: It's okay-ish so far but it seems to drag on a bit. At least the lab-part was a bit entertaining.

Rayman Legends (PS4)

I'm on the home stretch for the final level of awesomeness.  I'm at about 5940 of 6000 points, so I will most likely get that one trophy at the weekend. :dance: Still need to play one challenge bad on purpose as I'm still missing the trophy for earning a bronze cup. Not that I'm any good (only earned 1 diamond cup through the three months) but it's a bit annoying.  <_< 

• Like 1

Chrono Cross (PS3) (PS1 Classic): I'm definitely enjoying the game. The story has been great so far and the soundtrack is amazing, comparable to Chrono Trigger, which I beat not so long ago and inspired me to play this game. 

ntsc_front.jpg

LBX (3DS): A hidden gem. Reminds me of Medabots and somehow of Megaman: Battle Network, one of my favorite series of my childhood. Level 5 can never disappoint.

2Ds2FnO.jpg 

Edited by ElEyeman
Adding pictures.
  • Like 2

Last night I realized I have a puzzler gem called Pullblox (Pushmo in the Americas) in my 3DS. I had purchased it probably in 2012 and forgotten about it. Picked it up again and played about 20 levels straight until my console notified about low battery.

I've also tried to advance in Persona 5 a bit. I get irritated when I want to do stuff in the game and Morgana is always like "let's not do that today" and "let's go to sleep" or when I'm forced to play for a while before I'll have a chance to save the game. Nothing's worse than trying to play a game tired as hell, falling asleep every 3 seconds and not being able to save. Ugh.
Remote play on Vita isn't a terribly good way to experience the game: the controls feel inaccurate (and that crappy back touchpad keeps triggering when I don't want it to), tiny text and low quality sound without headphones. The only pro is that it's more comfortable to play in bed than PS4.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is still awesome. Slowly progressing with my missing medals. Noticed that my character has tanned more than I have during my summer vacation... ?

Splatoon 2 is my main interest at the moment. Also Splatfest Mayo vs Ketchup starting today! I'm in Team Mayo (because soy sauce was not an option).

I'm feeling the Ps3 will come to an end and started doing back logs, So many PS3 games, ff12 on the ps4 can wait.

Fallout 3 - Ps3: My last trophy was 2010 so started this up last night, I'll finish it.

Dragon Age Inquisition - Ps3: Finished the PS4 release and I somehow got my hands on this. Started playing last night.

Metal Gear Phantom Pain Ps3: Started and will complete.

Citizens of Earth (PS Vita)

It seems like I'm at the end of chapter 2 as I now have to make my way through the capitol. Doing some level boosting in the grasslands surely helped to make this part of the story quite easy.

LEGO City Undercover (PS4)

Doing the clean-up right now. Got all collectibles in the first three special assignments/levels so far and I also got all collectibles from the prison at Albatros Island.