Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

currently...

PS3:

Tales of Xhillia - just started it and I know in an instant that I will love it's gameplay :3 Hopefully I will love it's story as well.

PSV:

The Nonary Game - still enjoying playing 999 ATM even it is like, my 4th time playing it. I love this game :3

YS Origin - was quite fun. Starting to like Hugo's gameplay.

• Like 1

Started Monster Hunter Stories on 3DS last night. Continued from my demo save in the full game. Luckily I had pre-ordered the game as they told in the store there had been people asking for the game half the day and they were all sold out. Didn't think MHS would be that popular! 
Also advancing in Hitman: Absolution (PS3) on hard difficulty to net that platinum at some point. Had the game freeze on me once but luckily my save was not corrupted. I think Absolution is definitely a harder game than the new HITMAN.

I decided to go back and finish up DmC Devil May Cry so I can move onto the games which are supposedly better in the HD collection. I originally played it back when my account was still new, and I wasn't as into fully completing a game back then as I am now. That means there are plenty of easy trophies I can get to boost my completion. ?

I'm also playing the original Persona on my Vita. I didn't know how I was going to feel about the game going in since it's very different from the Persona games I love, but I'm happy to say that the game is freakin' awesome! I'm having a ton of fun and the music is killer too. ?