Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

With Christmas presents to buy I probably won't be buying anything new for PS4 until Christmas when I get paid from work, until then I have a few games on Steam to keep me occupied. I threw in an hour on Cities: Skylines today and Game Dev Tycoon on new saves but I've spent most of my time playing Truck Simulator 2. 

Currently playing through Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. I've played the game before on PC and had fun with it, so I figured I could platinum it on PS4 for old times sake. I don't remember the coughs of the NPCs being so dang loud though.

But always remember..."A man that never eats a pork bun is never a whole man".

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (PS4) - Like it on Vita, love it on PS4.  Another good Falcom action RPG, and there's extra side-story content not in the Vita version.

F.E.A.R. 2 Reborn (PC) - DLC missions for F.E.A.R. 2.  The MC is a Replica soldier (the main game's enemies), Foxtrot-813.  It starts with some Powered Armor combat against Armacham forces. 

Spoiler

A bit later, Foxtrot-813 is possessed by Fettel and starts going rogue against the other Replicas.

Got Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) for Xmas (oh boy the special edition EU packaging and contents are amazing! :jaymon:) and been playing it for a few hours now. Got to Gormott today and enjoying the game even though I have no idea what I'm doing in combat.

I'm still playing Monster Hunter Stories (3DS) end game content too, over 20 hours of that after clearing the main story.