Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A whole bunch of stuff, switching from game to game depending on my mood. (and in the case of LEGO Harry Potter, when my wife decided she has a bit of time for gaming again)

PS4:

Elite-Dangerous.jpg

lhp-13.jpg

... and at least four more games of my KYC6 list should also be played this month.

Switch:

054778.jpg

Retro-City-Rampage-DX.jpg

H2x1_NSwitchDS_PicAPixDeluxe_image1600w.

Other:

maxresdefault.jpg

NFL Blitz (arcade) - Got the winning touchdown on the last second of the game.  Eagles 21, Lions 20.

Rez Infinite (PS4)

Trails of Cold Steel II (PC)

Giga Wing II (arcade) - Good game.  I did miss the badass voiceovers that are in the Japanese Dreamcast version when you use the Reflector.  "Reflector... Fooorce!"

I've watched some videos of Trails of Cold Steel for PS4 on Youtube.  Search "sen no kiseki kai PS4" to find some.  It's looking good.  Hopefully XSEED will bring this here & add in the extra voices from their PC version.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - well, 50 hours down and I am not even close to 300 Online wins... hang in there net.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory - not making much progress in story... since I have all I needed: Seraphimon, Rosemon and Mastemon. Having OmniShoutmon, Lucemon and both Sistermon Awaken is the icing of the cake for me atm :3

PS4
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
Main game finished. Doing the extra levels of this Ultimate edition.
Clicker Heroes
Strated this clicking hell thing and have no idea when it will end.

PS3
Soul Calibur V
All but the one trophy achieved (getting to level 99)
Frozen Synapse Prime
Seven missions to go. Only one trophy left (finish campaign)

PSVita
Siralim
Grinding power for the 300 creatures trophy

3DS
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
Resumed playing. Finished the second island.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Varies on my mood

Ps4

• Titanfall 2 - Just cleaning up by doing campaign again on Master, Finding all the Helmets and a few misc trophies and ofcourse... the Gauntlet ?
  • DriveClub - Few trophies left until platinum but recently bought the season pass/Bikes and the DLC that wasn't included with the season pass. Long road ahead of me on this one.
  • Fortnite - Battle Royale mostly because I don't own save the world

Vita

Shadow of War, and after that (and the DLC) I might start Ratchet and Clank now that that's downloaded.

For the ps3 I'm thinking about finishing up the trophies for either World at War or Black Ops.

The final part of SoW is gonna take more than a few hours though, so it might be a while before I get started on any of these.

Call Of Duty WW2 on the ps4 - Online only and man this game is broken.

Watchdogs on the Ps3 - This game probably deserved more credit then it received.

Tokyo Bus Guide on the Dreamcast - idk why I like this game so much

Jet Set Radio on Dreamcast - Hey you! A revisit to a game I haven't played for quite some time. Love that sound track.