Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Xbox One/Xbox 360
Fable 3
Gears of War 4
Quantum Break
Ori and the Blind Forest

PS4- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.

Got the true ending on Hard mode. 273 reputation, all Eternia quests done.  All treasures found & map 100% explored.  One Castaway Island quest failed.  Found it a bit easy in the early chapters, but some of the later bosses get challenging.  Another good soundtrack by JDK.  The translation is definitely better than it had been. 

Edited by gameoverDude189

I started with Watch Dogs last Friday and I'm enjoying the game and especially the story it so far. At the same time, trying to reach Level 50 in Star Wars Battlefront 2 but I'm losing interest after a couple of rounds because the grind is just so tedious....

Switching between 3 right now all PS4;

Reverie - Soon platinated

Miku Hatsune Future Tone - For fun and chilling mostly <3

Monster Hunter World - Also more for chilling fun lol

• Like 3

Gekido: Kintaro's Revenge- Disappointing, not quite what I had expected.    I thought it was going to be a straight beat'em up where you take out a few enemies, get the "GO" sign, move up a bit, repeat... NO.  You talk to NPCs... fine for an RPG, but not here.  Go to a door, then what the hell, it says you need to go find a key?  GTFO.  Non-linear adventure type levels don't work well here, especially with no map.  Backtracking is a pain. GKR's fighting action is shallow, also.   Since this is a GBA port, it doesn't look so good on a 43" TV.

If you've played the PS1 game, it's not like that at all. The PS1 Gekido is actually decent, and is straight fighting without the adventure elements. Avoid this. 

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 - I just started, but I wish there wasn't a time limit to it because I like to enjoy my games, especially since this is the last one in the trilogy. I've only played a few hours of it, so I hope it "gels" in the near future.

I've had to quit the game when I get lost, not sure how much time I'm saving when doing so. Probably will feel more comfortably with the time constraints later.  

• 2 weeks later...