Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Fifa 18: About 6 trophies to go, boring grind to get to Division 1 on Ultimate Team (Offline)

Ratchet & Clank: Every-time I play it, I love it ! Just always distracted by new releases etc - hopefully get the Plat on this pretty soon.

Uncharted 4: Last two survival stages on crushing, playing it with two friends - loving the challenge.

PS4

FIFA 18 - mopping up ‘Thr Journey’ trophies, not a fan of single player on football games. 

PS3 

Sherlock Holmes  Crimes and Punishment  -my current single player game, some awful dialogue.

VITA

Surge Deluxe - trying to get the ‘Grinderman’ teophy which is last one.

Tiny Troopers Joint Ops - Nearly halfway through this, fairly straight forward pick up and play, bit like the old Cannon fodder games 

Right now I am working to platinum LEGO Marvel's Avengers and LEGO Batman 3. I do like the characters but collecting everything is getting to be a chore. Luckily I have 100% all of the story missions and free play modes so I can focus on getting everything in the hub worlds in LEGO Marvel's Avengers. Still need to get 100% Free Play in LEGO Batman 3, though.

After that, I should go back to work on Dragon Quest Builders. I got the 3000+ stuff trophies on Chapter 1 before I invoked time and hunger so now Cantlin has four-block high walls of earth and several earth buildings. :D

Right now I am working to platinum LEGO Marvel's Avengers and LEGO Batman 3. I do like the characters but collecting everything is getting to be a chore. Luckily I have 100% all of the story missions and free play modes so I can focus on getting everything in the hub worlds in LEGO Marvel's Avengers. Still need to get 100% Free Play in LEGO Batman 3, though.

After that, I should go back to work on Dragon Quest Builders. I got the 300+ stuff trophies on Chapter 1 before I invoked time and hunger so now Cantlin has four-block high walls of earth and several earth buildings. :D