Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PC : Final Fantasy X (Steam) on Nightmare Mode - Went and captured everything in Thunder Plains, Macalania Woods and Calm Lands + did that annoying dodge 200 lightning bolts in a row, on the first try :) Right now i'm about to reach Zanarkand, but first i need to beat Sanctuary Keeper!

PC : Monster Hunter: World - just finished my first encounter with Zorah Magdaros.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Revelations every Friday and Saturday afternoon to finish off the Ezio trilogy on PS4 and spending around an hour in the evenings with Cities Skylines on Steam to break up trophy hunting a bit since I don't bother with Steam achievements, at least not anymore. 

Muv-Luv Alternative (PS Vita)

Decided to continue reading the story after a two weeks break. I'm somewhere in chapter 4 and it finally starts to get more interesting.

Need for Speed: Payback (PS4)

Played the game for about 6 hours over the last days and I'm really enjoying it besides the fact that the story is even worse than I expected. But exploring Fortune Valley and doing the normal races is quite enjoyable. Overall the game reminds me a lot of two Most Wanted-games (2005 and 2012). :dance: 

Grid Autosport (PS3)
Did some boosting for the online rank and I'm now at overall rank 227.

Muv-Luv Alternative (PS Vita)

I'm somewhere in chapter 9. Honestly don't know how much longer it will be but it's been 6 hours (?) since the start of the chapter. So far there were some really shocking (and kinda disturbing...) scenes.

PS4 (In order):

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - doing one chapter per day.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone - 1 song per day (woohoo 140+ songs to go)
Enter The Gungeon  - 1-3 runs per day. 

PS3:

Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland  - I really need to google more before buying games, thought this is the sequel for Alchemist of the Dusk. *shrug* 

PSV:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II  - making very slow progress, not really loving the game atm :|

NORN9 Var Commons  - really having mixed feelings about this one. The characters route were a hit or miss for me atm.