Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Vita) - While the PS4 & PC versions have their advantages (same goes for Tokyo Xanadu), this version is also very good. Yet another great Falcom ARPG.

Scintillatron 4096 (Vita) - A decent twin-stick shooter. The main enemy comes in yellow & magenta colors- you shoot enemies of the same color to build a combo. Wiping out one color causes a Combo Flip that makes it OK to start shooting the others. Other enemy types will show up, but don't affect the combo system when killed.

Q*Bert Rebooted (Vita) - Lousy control kills this one. The Classic mode plays much better. I'm actually thinking of deleting this when I get done with it.

James Bond 007: Blood Stone (PC) - One of the better 007 games. Its cover system is good like Quantum of Solace's, while keeping the blind-fire mechanic.

PS3 & VITA: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

I am actually playing these two playthroughs side by side by playing two or three levels on one system and then going and playing those same two or three on the other system the next day.

Switch: Katamari Damacy Rerolled 

Moonlighter

PS4: Kingdom Hearts 3

Black Mirror (2017) - I just beat this one at around 1am

XB1: nothing currently but I have an unopened copy of Far Cry New Dawn which I will get around to at some point (I bought Far Cry 5 for XB1 because I wasn't sure I was going to like it and also would be able to play with my brothers over XBLive)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you play any of these games message me I'm hoping to make friends to play with!

Nintendo Switch

• Octopath Traveler
  • Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

PC

• Hearthstone
  • Counter-Strike 1.6
  • League of Legends
  • DOTA 2

PSX

• Mortal Kombat Trilogy