Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I'm playing Zero no Kiseki and Fate/hollow ataraxia on PC. I still haven't played any Sen games, since I kind of like the chibi sprites more, so might as well continue my Kiseki journey with this for the time being. There are some minor compatibility issues, but I hope I don't encounter anything game breaking (though Fate has a fatal minigame bug that is fixable). I'm also thinking Little Busters after Fate HA, but that's a version nightmare that I'm not sure how to handle yet.

Not doing anything much with the Switch, well nothing new at least, but I'll likely pick up Xenoblade 2 expansion this month or alternatively the Champion's Ballad DLC for Zelda: BotW. Had a kind of huge burnout playing too much Xenoblade, but I think I have recovered now.

Well....

Just finished: LEGO The Hobbit

Just started: LEGO DC Super-Villains

Also playing: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - but I left my game at the parents so started DCSV instead.

Weekend games: Resident Evil 2 - will be working on the timed runs next weekend.

The Warriors

Cricket 19. 

Super fun if you're a cricket fan.

Borderlands 2.

Is getting quite tedious with most of the side missions being unimaginative and repetitive but I'm so close to the plat that I'll push through the boredom. 

Battlefield V.

Will get back into it once DICE fixes their shit up.

Mostly been playing Super Mario Maker 2
About why I haven't been on my playstation 4 for a week and still haven't uploaded any levels yet slowly working on it though.
Even when uploaded they probably won't that great trying to make them somewhat difficult without it being too boring.

Currently playing Senran Kagura Peach Ball (Switch), Persona Q2 (3DS) and My Time at Portia (PC). 

Peach Ball is surprisingly lot of fun but lacking in content as there's just two pinball tables and six characters. Dressing Room and Diorama mode are included in addition to Story Mode and Free Play. 

tumblr_puhi5tbZKP1tyw21qo3_1280.jpgtumblr_puhi5tbZKP1tyw21qo1_1280.jpgtumblr_puhi5tbZKP1tyw21qo5_1280.jpgtumblr_puhi5tbZKP1tyw21qo2_1280.jpg

I finished Detective Pikachu (3DS game) last night.

I'll be honest. This was unexpectedly good. I had expectations really low for this game and I ended up being really surprised with how good this game really was.

Although... that may or may not have something to do with the fact that this game is pretty much literally Pokemon Ace Attorney. As a fan of both... that may be why. ?

Either way... I ended up being quite surprised at how good this game actually ended up being.

Try it for yourself and you'll see. Or don't. It's up to you in the end. ?

I'm back to the PS4 again everyone. I already installed the game last night. So... you know what that means... ?

I'll either start it tonight or tomorrow night. Most likely tomorrow night though.

It's finally time everyone. Can I really do this? Can I really beat these games without cheating? I guess we're about to find out...

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered. First up... Final Fantasy X HD. ?

* Trails of Cold Steel (PS4) - Chapter 5 is done. Total playtime is in the 80s right now.

* Giga Wing Generations (arcade) - Finished this with no continues. 9,757,626,540,724,697,990... whew. This takes the already ludicrous Giga Wing scoring system & turns it up to 11, where you hit the billions almost immediately on starting a game.