Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Been playing mostly Dragon Quest XI on and off, been finding I really can burn myself out with these long JRPG titles if it's all that I play. Just started to play Destiny 2 too it looks like it's gonna be a ton of fun to play, might even go for the plat on it too ?

• 2 weeks later...

spiderman-2-psp-cover.jpg

Just finished Spiderman 2 PSP, the TRUE sequel to Spiderman 1 movie game. And by that, I mean the same core gameplay, just with the story of 2.

Like a good sequel, it really kicks the game-play up a notch; you've now got a upgrade system, stun combos, keep away combos, power combos, and launchers for, you guessed it, AIR combos. You also have creative takes based on scenes from the movie (IE the train sequence is now a side-scrolling beat-em).

Not perfect of course; You have a couple recycled bosses with a few new gimmicks, you have Tobey alternating voice acting between having fun and REALLY not giving a shit, his character model for the PSP-exclusive cut-scenes looks NOTHING like the model used for the console cut-scenes, which they also use here.

All in all, the way I feel about it is the same I feel about the first, just without the nostalgia attached. The console version rightfully got everyone's attention, but this one is a really solid experience. I felt like it pushed this style of gameplay to the limit, and really wished they continued this route with 3 and the symbiote, instead of going with a watered-down PS2 port, which itself was a watered-down version of the 360/Ps3 ones.

Edited by RedRodriguez87

Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Maker 2
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Cattails
Fire Emblem Three Houses

Playstation 4
Zone of the Enders
No Man's Sky
Trails of Cold Steel
Resident Evil 2

Nintendo 3DS
Pokemon Soul Silver
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Xbox One
Recore
Gears of War 4
Halo 4

about my current playing list
Mostly Super Mario Maker 2 currently  have 650 levels cleared trying to get to 3,000. and only one level uploaded although I do get several levels started just trying to figure what I to do with them without them being boring or bad. 

Black Desert Online (PS4) Great MMORPG so far. I choose a female archer as my starting class while waiting for the other classes to come out to BDO. The gameplay lets you live out in a fantasy world where you can not only do quests and fight monsters, but you can also do regular day life activities.

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm waiting for Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield to be released I'm playing the older titles:

3DS:

* Pokémon Black

* Pokémon X

* Pokémon Ultra Moon

on Playstation 4:

started the Spyro Trilogy - I like it so far! Also it's very pretty. And Spyro is cute.

Nintendo Switch:

The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

Trails of Cold Steel II (PS4) - Got it finished on Hard mode. I'll need to try that demo of ToCS III sometime.

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs (arcade) - Almost cleared it with no continues using Mustapha. I don't recommend picking up the knives unless you're playing as Hannah- she uses them like Streets of Rage's Blaze. For all other characters, just use the regular punch barrage instead. There are some good weapons like the grenade (if you kill an enemy with this, they get gibbed), the shotgun, & machine guns. One of the enemies, Bludge, is an almost 100% expy of Street Fighter's Blanka... not surprising for C&D being a Capcom game. Some of the bosses are a little OP, such as the 4th stage's one, Slice. I think he's about as cheap as SF3 Gill or SF4 Seth. And? Something worse is at the end of stage 7.

Spoiler

Two (yeah, two) mutated part-dinosaur clones of Slice, called the Slisaurs! As if one Slice was not bad enough already. Not the final boss fight, but IMO it's the hardest one.