ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently Playing?

5,310 posts in this topic

Trails of Cold Steel II (PS4) - Got it finished on Hard mode. I'll need to try that demo of ToCS III sometime.

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs (arcade) - Almost cleared it with no continues using Mustapha. I don't recommend picking up the knives unless you're playing as Hannah- she uses them like Streets of Rage's Blaze. For all other characters, just use the regular punch barrage instead. There are some good weapons like the grenade (if you kill an enemy with this, they get gibbed), the shotgun, & machine guns. One of the enemies, Bludge, is an almost 100% expy of Street Fighter's Blanka... not surprising for C&D being a Capcom game. Some of the bosses are a little OP, such as the 4th stage's one, Slice. I think he's about as cheap as SF3 Gill or SF4 Seth. And? Something worse is at the end of stage 7.

Spoiler

Two (yeah, two) mutated part-dinosaur clones of Slice, called the Slisaurs! As if one Slice was not bad enough already. Not the final boss fight, but IMO it's the hardest one.

On 9/13/2019 at 2:04 AM, Jzuggha said:

Injustice 2. My hardest attempt to plat this awesome game. Almost done.

Darksiders III. Despite of the game has many problems and bugs, it's a funny one.

How in the world did you get Cat Call for that trophy?

PS4: Red Dead Online

PS3: Batman Arkham City

About to start Resident Evil 0 and DmC

Fiance is playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

Dead By Daylight, fun with friends and killers also super fun. pretty easy trophy list.

Ratchet and Clank 2016. 

Anyone else playing the masterpiece that is Gun Gun Pixies for Switch?

cg-1.jpg

I believe it's a port of an old Vita game but I couldn't find a trophy list for it.

PS1 - Monster Rancher Battle Card

PS3 - haven't decided yet

PS4 - Dreamals Dream Quest, Crayola Scoot, A Plague Tale Innocence

Vita - Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

Switch - nothing until pokemon comes out but I am interested in the Zelda remake

On 19/9/2019 at 9:35 AM, mundaney said:

How in the world did you get Cat Call for that trophy?

My advice is complete multi-verse events which the reward are platinum and diamond loot boxes. It's merely luck but I obtained the skill after 5 hours of playing.

Edited by Jzuggha

Overcooked 2: This game is fun to play, but gets really difficult when team communication deteriorates. 

Trails of Cold Steel III demo - The demo is ToCS III's full prologue. I am pleased with what I've seen so far of NISA's localisation, with no fears at all about anything. I am sure they've got it together.

PS4 - AC Odyssey mixed with MUA1 (ugh...). Will get back to Black Ops 4 when Tag der Toten drops!

Switch - Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist - Link Evolution (haven't tried out Link summoning yet, but I really to get the Alt Blue-Eyes soon) Thus far, I've been trying out story decks, but when I'm getting pissed by the opponent (like Kaiba), I go for the overpowered Pendulum structure deck, since you can summon as many monsters as you want :D ) I doubt I'll go into Synchro/XYZ until I finish watching GX and start on 5D's.

MHW Iceborne, debating starting Tekken 7, and will eventually end up finishing DBFighterZ for the 100th platinum.

Been playing Castlevania Anniversary Collection. Kinda.

Finished Super Castlevania IV last week and Kid Dracula & Castlevania The Adventure this week.

And I just started LEGO Movie: The Videogame today. Have 4 chapters left. Then the cleanup. 😨

Might start LEGO Movie 2: The Videogame or The Witcher 3 next.

Borderlands 3.

Took a while to kick off but now I'm having fun with it.

PS4 - Have started playing Dragon Quest XI last weekend

PS3 - Been playing for two straight months Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (only 2 trophies left and i'm hoping to get lucky gathering the ingredients required for the alchemy)

Breath of Fire IV, changed my avatar to Nina and got to thinking and I've never beaten it.  I don't think I've ever gotten really far in it either.

I’ve got Blacklight: Retribution left to complete on PS4. Hoping I can boost most of the grindy trophies tomorrow.