Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

11 hours ago, iceblade997 said:

NSW - Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I just got this today and have been wanting to play it since it was announced. From the little I've tried it's quite fun. I'm already dreading having to choose which house to pick, though...

You could play through three times...or just choose The Black Eagles (the correct choice). ?

• Like 1

Started playing Spyro reignited trilogy. Enjoyed the original series when I was a kid and really don't want to play anything challenging at the moment, so Spyro is a perfect pick. Gotta say while it does look nice, the controls feel weird, the charge seems unreasonably fast compared to the old games and the camera feels hard to control properly and is zoomed in far more than I remember in the old games. Hope I get used to the controls in time and can enjoy the series.

• Like 1

Pretty much a tossup between Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell and Resident Evil.

I just have to do all the challenges in Saints Row and the platinum is pretty much mine after I do that.

Resident Evil is slow going but I can definitely get it done in a few days. Starting to get used to the Knife Only playthrough with Chris. It's really not that hard of a game, but the controls and camera can work against you, and it's rather awkward to be running down only to have to run up because of the camera changing angles. Definitely a game I can recommend, if only to play the first in a revered, long time established franchise from Capcom.

• Like 1

I always like to have one game each for both PS3 and PS4. Here's what I'm working on at the moment;

PS3: Beyond Two Souls

This isn't a bad game by any means but for one about multiple choices affecting every outcome, it's so boring to go through more than once. I completed this back in 2015 and this is my first time playing it since then and some of the trophies are a bit of a drag. I've still got two half playthroughs to do and some clean up after. Mental. 

PS4: Doom (2016)

Doing the DLC trophies as I platinum'd this fantastic game back in 2016. Most of the DLC trophies are multiplayer apart from the arcade stuff. I got all trophies bar 2 done over the weekend. The remaining 2 trophies are for unlocking 2 bits of armor in the multiplayer which are unlocked at prestige 5 and prestige 8 respectively. The MP is a tonne of fun and it's super easy to go through the ranks but I find it a little odd that I could get all other trophies done before hitting 1st prestige and now it's just a grind to get those remaining 2. Anyway, I'm close to hitting 2nd prestige and that's from just playing it over this weekend so it shouldn't take long.

Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4) - In Saint-Arkh right now.

The Ninja Warriors Once Again (PS4) - After getting no-continue clears with Kunoichi and Ninja, I was this close to one with Kamaitachi on normal. Mr. K's throws took a bit of getting used to at first, due to his lack of proper grappling. Not giving up.

On 10/31/2019 at 0:19 AM, Feral said:

The Fallout & Mass Effect love child known as The Outer Worlds, pretty good game.

Thanks for mentioning this one... after watching a bit of gameplay on YouTube, I'll have to go get it sometime. With Mass Effect almost certainly good as dead, this should fill in nicely.

• Like 1

XBOX One: The Outer Worlds - I've already played like 20 hours and loved every moment. By far my favorite game of the year. Obsidian <3

PS4: The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+ - Trying to complete the third save file, just for fun.

3 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

Thanks for mentioning this one... after watching a bit of gameplay on YouTube, I'll have to go get it sometime. With Mass Effect almost certainly good as dead, this should fill in nicely.

No worries mate. It's a good game. More Fallout than Mass Effect but there are bits that will remind of you it.

Can always live in hope of a new Mass Effect game.

2 hours ago, reiner- said:

The Outer Worlds and really enjoying it. 

Now Obsidian needs to somehow acquire the Fallout franchise and then we will all live happily ever after.

I'd like that cause no more multiplayer Fallout but then we'd be left with no real ending Fallout. Cause slides of what happened after the end just don't cut it.

Maybe once (or if) Bethesda wakes up to themselves they'll hire Obsidian to make the next Fallout to win back fans.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...