Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently I'm playing Breath of The Wild,  I started the game back in 2017 but did not get the chance to do much progress since I lost my old Switch along with the game cartage, I bought a new Switch lately and another copy of Breath of The Wild and I'm finally getting to play it! So far it's a great game. 

PS4 - Trails of Cold Steel III: Chapter 2 with about 43 hours total time.

Spoiler

Finished off Mordreian, then met Emma and went back to Orchis Tower.

Arcade - Night Slashers

A Streets of Rage type beat-em-up with zombies, werewolves, vampires, etc. Should Hamster bring it to their PS4 Arcade Archives, I'll buy it day one. Here's a 1-credit all clear I found on YouTube.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

• 2 weeks later...

PS4: Steins Gate My Darlings Embrace

Stuck on Kirusu route & am going to seriously need a guide to progress

PSVita: Muv Luv Alternative

Just started really looking forward to finishing the series

Switch: Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Encore

Just started Chapter 5. Loved on Wiiu, the remaster is even better although disappointed they didn't take the time to make graphics better. But still a great JRPG, battle system is a blast. So glad they did NOT throw an English dub on this. The Japanese voice actors are perfect. Fun Game! 

PS3: The Last of Us - doing Grounded mode and boy it's hard, but satisfying.

PS4: Journey to the Savage Planet - having a blast in co op with my girlfriend

& Lords of the Fallen - Only about an hour in so too early to say anything but I'm having fun so far.

GBA: Yugioh: World Championship 2006 and Yugioh GX: Duel Academy (alternating between these two). I love constructing and testing "cookie" decks based on the cards used by characters in the anime show.

PS4: Was doing Uncharted 4 but i think i will return to God of War to finally get the platinum and 100% the game.

PS3: Trying to start a "platinum hunt" and the first candidate is "God of War: Chains of Olympus". Only need the golden trophy by finishing the challenges. Was stuck a few years ago in challenge 3 and left the game. While i'll try to collect platinums on physical versions of my games, i will try to play and platinum (or 100% or both) the games i have on digital version. Will start "Odin's Sphere:Leifthraiser" (buyed it on Christmas specials and craving for playing it).

Edited by Vampirehunter145

PS3: Currently focusing on my hard playthrough of Tron: Evolution and currently halfway through chapter 3. I want to platinum it before February is over, but it feels somewhat tedious to have to do yet another playthrough after the hard one.

PS4: Lone Survivor and Shadow of the Colossus. I am currently at the final boss in Colossus, but due to wanting a change of pace before I delve back into it, I decided to replay Lone Survivor. Quite an immersive title, especially since it conveys its atmosphere effectively.

• Like 1