ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently Playing?

5,341 posts in this topic

Uncharted 1 Remastered. My first one was 4, so I felt it was about time to know Nathan Drake, and stress over Crushing again.

I have just started Red Dead Redemption 2. I have had it sitting in my to play pile for about 5 months..... I wish I had of played it sooner. 

Arkham Asylum. Still don't like the combat, but I'm getting the hang of it, little by little. Spider-Man's combat was much better. 

2 hours ago, kaltezhan said:

Uncharted 1 Remastered. My first one was 4, so I felt it was about time to know Nathan Drake, and stress over Crushing again.

Uncharted 1 is my favorite of the trilogy. Easy plat, but you can use the tweak glitch on Crushing, if you do hard mode first. I haven't done brutal though, because that'd be a nightmare.

Dynasty warriors 6 empires, I've wanted a warriors plat for a while and this is the most doable.  

2 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Atelier Ryza

Is it good? I've been looking to get into atelier and I heard it was a good starting point.

Kingdom hearts 2 final mix

I finished all the elite challenges in Victor Vran today. Unfortunately in the entire 50-hour playthrough one of the weapons required for a trophy did not drop, which means that I have to farm one of the locations and pray that I will get the Chicken Cannon, and then... one more playthrough.

Overwatch. Just playing for fun. Trying for trophies off and on. I will have the plat some day, legit.

In case it wasn't obvious enough with the image in my trophy card... I finished up Spyro Reignited and have finally gotten around to playing Smash Ultimate for myself.

It's fun. I'm just bad at it. But it's fine because I'm just playing it for fun anyway. It's just taking way to long to get all of the characters. 😑

P.S.: If you want to play me... that's okay with me. I'm just bad so expect to kick my ass. PM for Friend Code I guess.

PS4: Might get platinum in sound Shapes

PS3:  Call of Duty: Classic

PsVita:  Not sure yet.

Edited by myst1ry

I'm spinning plates a wee bit just now;

PS4: DLC for Metro Exodus and Lords of the Fallen

PS3: The Last of Us on Grounded Mode and Crysis 3 single player as I've finally finished all the MP stuff.

I just got the season pass for Watch Dogs 2 on sale so I'm looking to throw that in the mix too as I've seen it doesn't take long.

PS4: Overwatch. Goddamn you Doomfist!

PS3: Far Cry 4. Time to whack some yeti.

I'm currently playing Dead Rising 2, I like the system of the olds Dead Rising, raise levels, improve the character, restart the story keeping the level and skils and get things that at the beginning you couldn't.

I'm supposed to be doing Witcher 3 GOTY edition for a monthly trophy challenge I do with friends but have been spending a lot of time on Sims 4 refining a trophy guide. Gonna try and get more Witcher in tonight before making some videos for the guide