Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Arkham Asylum. Still don't like the combat, but I'm getting the hang of it, little by little. Spider-Man's combat was much better. 

2 hours ago, kaltezhan said:

Uncharted 1 Remastered. My first one was 4, so I felt it was about time to know Nathan Drake, and stress over Crushing again.

Uncharted 1 is my favorite of the trilogy. Easy plat, but you can use the tweak glitch on Crushing, if you do hard mode first. I haven't done brutal though, because that'd be a nightmare.

I finished all the elite challenges in Victor Vran today. Unfortunately in the entire 50-hour playthrough one of the weapons required for a trophy did not drop, which means that I have to farm one of the locations and pray that I will get the Chicken Cannon, and then... one more playthrough.

In case it wasn't obvious enough with the image in my trophy card... I finished up Spyro Reignited and have finally gotten around to playing Smash Ultimate for myself.

It's fun. I'm just bad at it. But it's fine because I'm just playing it for fun anyway. It's just taking way to long to get all of the characters. ?

P.S.: If you want to play me... that's okay with me. I'm just bad so expect to kick my ass. PM for Friend Code I guess.

I'm spinning plates a wee bit just now;

PS4: DLC for Metro Exodus and Lords of the Fallen

PS3: The Last of Us on Grounded Mode and Crysis 3 single player as I've finally finished all the MP stuff.

I just got the season pass for Watch Dogs 2 on sale so I'm looking to throw that in the mix too as I've seen it doesn't take long.

I’m currently playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The card game Gwent is a lot of fun too. I do think its going to take me more than one playthrough to get the platinum, its a bit complicated: you have to take many specific steps in order to get some trophies. A lot of missable trophies. I’m determined to get this platinum cause its my favourite game. :)

Got my hands on World War Z and The Division 2 but I’m not that fussed about them since they’re multiplayer, taking my time with each game I own!

Suppose at the moment

Nintendo Switch
1. Super Mario Maker 2
2. Pokemon Sword & Shield
3.  Spyro the Dragon
4. Okami

Playstation 4
1. Legend of Kay
2. Atelier Lulua
3. Code Vein

3DS 
1. Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity

Mostly been trying to make a few levels on Super Mario Maker 2, I did make a third level, but can't upload it yet since I can't beat the level each section is doable, but dying and starting from the beginning can be a pain I can sometimes see why someone would put a dev exit in their levels, but not something I would do well not in a sense that it would be good for anyone to find that is.

• Like 1

Wolfenstein 2. 

Just practicing the game for a mein leben run, already got a solid strategy for like 90% of the game, but enemies dont do the same thing every time, you need a plan a and b in case things dont go as planned. Already spent 60+ hours with the game, most of it just practicing, but i'm having a blast playing it, loved this game, otherwise i probably wouldn't go for platinum. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 10:21 PM, kaltezhan said:

and stress over Crushing again.

But you have one-shot kill and inf ammo. 

As for me, I'm still playing Arkham City (fuck these damn challenges), but will likely take a break and go to Spider-Man and replat that, since it's an easy game. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

It should be pretty obvious with the new image in my trophy card.

If not...

I finally finished Smash Ultimate to my liking. I'm not saying I may not come back to it at some point, but, it's pretty much going to depend on what the DLC is and if any of it are characters I care about.

Either way... I'm FINALLY playing Kingdom Hearts 3 for myself, and, I will decide for myself on if this game is a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT or not. I can't say much about it right now because all I was able to do was the beginning tutorial and a small portion of Olympus.

I can say this though... IT LOOKS REALLY NICE. ?