Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS4

Horizon Zero Dawn (I know a little late =P),

Persona 5 The Royal

Final Fantasy XIV

Nintendo Switch

Deadly premonition origins,  ready for Deadly premonition 2 next month, Damn I love this game

giphy.gif

Edited by Hanzoadam
  • Like 1

I finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy last night and even managed to pull off getting the Platinum too!! ?

So I went ahead and started playing the next game in my list. Let's just say... I'll be 'filled with determination' lol.

Yep. I started playing Undertale (Switch version). Don't even try to get me to do Genocide. After seeing what that mode is like... NO. JUST NO. To freaking hard. So it'll be Pacifist only for me.

Stuck deciding what to play:

i want to play Persona 5 Royal finally and plat it,  same with Trials of Mana. But due to work schedule idk how long it'd take me. 

I really wanna knock out Trails of Cold Steel 3 before Tsushima if i can, or at least most of it, and finish it after Tsushima...but the game starts soooooo slow. I don't want to beat Cold Steel 3 in say sept/oct. I want some kind of breather between 3/4.

Any ways to get into a game when u feel exhausted? 

Edited by LegacyJKO09

Meh. I'm currently running through Dante's Inferno for the PS3 again while I write a guide for it. I'm more interested in the guide than the game after beating it a million times.

57 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

Any ways to get into a game when u feel exhausted? 

I typically start with an easy to play whimsical platformer when I'm tired and don't feel like using intense strategies. I'd recommend the Spyro Reignited Trilogy or the Ratchet & Clank series. I find that once I've played those for a bit, I start wanting something more involved.

1 hour ago, Kristen Danielle said:

i typically start with an easy to play whimsical platformer when I'm tired and don't feel like using intense strategies. I'd recommend the Spyro Reignited Trilogy or the Ratchet & Clank series. I find that once I've played those for a bit, I start wanting something more involved.

i already plat spyros, but i get what you're saying. Kinda bounce from serious game to not so serious and so on. Last of Us p2 was last i played. Ill probably just bounce around a bit, ill play some CS3 tomorrow. Maybe 8hrs or so and see if i get into it.. if not i guess ill start a far from serious game... just cause 4 lol

thank you

7 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

i already plat spyros, but i get what you're saying. Kinda bounce from serious game to not so serious and so on. Last of Us p2 was last i played. Ill probably just bounce around a bit, ill play some CS3 tomorrow. Maybe 8hrs or so and see if i get into it.. if not i guess ill start a far from serious game... just cause 4 lol

thank you

Of course! Good luck!

• Like 1

Ys: Memories of Celceta (PS4) - Getting ready to finish a NG+ Nightmare run to take the platinum any day.

Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (PC) - An earlier FPS that came out just before the original Doom, but it's more fun than many of the recent titles of the genre. It's tough at first when all you have is the pistol, but once you find the Rapid Assault Weapon and others, you'll start wrecking aliens with grace. You have to be careful to not waste informants, who are disguised as enemy technicians. Informants can give you food machine tokens or extra ammo.

I'll need to get back to ToCS III soon... maybe after Celceta is done.

PS4:

Code: Realize Bouquet of Rainbows (Hopefully getting the platinum this weekend! Then it's onto Spyro 3.)

Lego Avengers

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

PS2

Jersey Devil (technically PS1 but I play it on my PS2)

Wii U

Pokken Tournament

N64

Pokemon Stadium

Gamecube

Sonic Heroes (Just trying to collect the chaos emeralds and unlock the last story... It isn't going well. Send help. Lol.)

I jump around a lot, depending on my mood. Those are kind of my go-to games right now.

• Like 1

Well that didn't take long. Although I suppose it is technically a short game.

Yeah... I finished Undertale (Switch version) last night. Pacifist & True Pacifist. I'll admit that this game was probably the funniest game I've ever played. Other than that... I can't really say much else. I get why everyone likes it so much though. But for me, personally, I wouldn't put it in a 'top tier' of games I've ever played. Possibly not even in a top tier of games I've played this year (we'll see though. It's only July)

The reason may be because I don't really like 'bullet hells' and aren't good at them either. Still funny, cute & unique though that's for sure.

I fully intend on starting Final Fantasy Type 0 HD tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...