Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I finished Final Fantasy Type 0 HD and got the Platinum for it. For my full thoughts on this AMAZING game... I made a post about it in the Final Fantasy Type 0 HD game area on here.

I have finally started playing Pokemon Sword for myself. I'll be making my own decisions about it despite all it's negativity it has received. I'm LOVING it so far. Do the environments look like PS2 era graphics? Yes. Do I care? Nope. I don't care at all honestly. Everything else looks GREAT. Characters, Pokemon, Buildings, etc.

I'm not against trying a Raid. But I need to get a decent team and get them to decent levels first I think. So I'm willing. Just let me know I guess. lol.

My team right now: Shinra the Scorbunny and Crow the Rookidee ?

Edited by SelectiveGamer

Quake 2 (PC) - Using the Yamagi Quake 2 source port. Got the base game finished on Hard level, and I'm now on The Reckoning mission pack. I'd take this over a thousand Call of Duty games. I'd use Quake 2 XP, but the music looping is broken. I've also tried nVidia's Quake 2 RTX version... you could play that on a GTX 1080 if your drivers are up to date, but I don't recommend it unless you have a 20 Series card. The RTX effects are so expensive that you'd have to dial the resolution way down to get good FPS. I'm thinking about getting the 3080 or 3070 when that's released.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:20 AM, Herbset said:

Judgement. I just can't get enough of Yakuza games 

I know that feeling, lol. To be honest I was afraid that it's going to feel just like re-skinned Yakuza game, but they made it different enough to be it's own series. Fantastic game. 

I am playing Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines on Vita - got the game from PS+ ages ago but never get around to play it. What an interesting game, neat artstyle and absolutely fantastic side kick character.

On PS4 it's Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, Persona 5, Fall Guys 

PSVR: Skyrim VR and Pistol Whip

Dead Cells

I have just started my first 2BC run, and I haven't bought any weapons yet :D I am trying a no-scrolls run, taking things slowly... My stats right now are 1 - 2 - 1, and I have just beaten the Concierge, let's see if I can make it all the way to the end!

Yes, I save every 10 enemies killed or so, and then restart if I screw things up :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing:

Xenogears (about halfway through I think, great game, enjoying it a lot more than Xenoblade Chronicles. Really hope they remake this one day)

Muv Luv Alternative

Metroid: Samus Returns

Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei (playing an English fan translation on emulator)

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Yakuza 0

Tales of Graces F

Suikoden

Since coronavirus lockdown, I've been playing an insane number of games back to back, used to only really play a max of 3 games at one time. I originally had a loose goal for myself this year to clear 50 games off my backlog, and I've managed to complete 106 games already. Prolly won't be able to keep this up for much longer since I'm gonna be busy rather soon, but I don't think I've ever made such a big dent in my backlog before this year, so at least the lockdown helped with that even if it did screw up a bunch of other things for me. Silver linings and all that.

I finished Pokemon Sword & Isle of Armor to my liking. It didn't take as long as I was kind of hoping/thinking it would. Oh well I guess. If you want my full thoughts on this game... they are in the Nintendo Switch thread. I don't want to sound like a broken record and post the same thing in multiple areas.

Regardless... I have now started playing my first 'Tales of' game in OVER A DECADE. Recommendations got me back into this series and I'm starting with Tales of Berseria. The last one I played was the Tales of Symphonia sequel that everyone hated (except me. AGAIN.). Am I worried? Yeah a little. All I can really do is what I always do. Try my best. ?

ps3 some of my backlog like Stein Gate and Zone of the Enders which i put them on halt to finish some other games.

ps4 Saints Row Remastered, Crash the N Sane Trilogy, Street's of Rage 4, Nioh 2.

not that i'm playing them back to back, my style is that if i'm playing multiple games i start progress on them all, but if i find one of them is easier to me or the platinum is easier than the rest i'll go with it and keep the other on halt.

achieving the fastest platinum or 100% is cool, but i hate rushing through my games especially my favorite ones so i don't mind if i platted a game after a long time have passed.

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 3 weeks later...

Playstation 4
Kandagawa Jet Girls
Fall guys Ultimate Knockout
Trials of Mana

Nintendo Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Paper Mario
Sonic Colors

Nintendo Wii U
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Nintendo 3DS 
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Nintendo Switch
New Super Mario Bros Deluxe
Super Mario Odyssey
Luigi's Mansion 3
Spyro the Dragon
Super Mario Sunshine(This friday anyway)
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Galaxy
Nexomon Extinction(Even though I just completed it, not quite done with this game just yet)
Cat Quest II(Another game I also completed a while ago, that I am not quite done playing just yet)

Snes
Super Metroid

Out of all the Mario Universe games I have only completed like 4 being Yoshi's Island, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Galaxy 1, and Mario Kart DS and if you want to count Mario Maker 2's 100 levels.
Currently been playing New Super Mario Bros Deluxe, Galaxy 2 and Super Paper Mario mostly.

• 2 weeks later...

Serious Sam 4 (PC) - Just got it now and played the first chapter "Death from Above". So far so good. This one has missions for Sam to complete, and some side quests are in there as well. SS4 is a bit more demanding on hardware than the earlier Serious Sams... I couldn't quite max the GPU settings, and I'm using a GTX 1080. Maybe a RTX 3080 can do it. The sidekicks you sometimes fight alongside are actually useful and will sometimes pick off an enemy or two. A skill tree is available to gain some buffs, such as gaining back a little health by killing enemies with melees.

The GOG version has 54 trophies. Here are the ones I've gotten so far, and I'm guessing the list on the PS4 version (due in 2021) will be the same.

Spoiler

Regression - Get knocked on the head and remember how you got here.

No Surrender - Kill 5 enemies in a row while your health is below 10 HP.

Megabarf - Kill a Belcher using collateral barf damage.

Ecclesiastical Extraction - Save the rookie, find Father Mikhail, see the sights.

This Seems Safe - Unlock a S.A.M.

Spread the Joy - Kill 3 enemies with one double shotgun blast.

The Spirit of Roma - Fight alongside Massimo Murena.

Roman Holiday - Get together with your friends and kill something big.

Cultist Stimulator - Recover a key stolen by a cultist.

For the Cause - Find out what happened to Alessandro.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge