ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently Playing?

5,574 posts in this topic

Haven't been able to put down my Xbox One X since I grabbed it maybe 3 Weeks ago now... Always loved Forza back on 360 and it was that one series I was REALLY missing, been playing through all the Forza Horizon Games (had to pick up 1-3 Physical of course since they are "End Of Life" and not available Digitally anymore, and grabbed 4 Physical as part of a random Sale EB Games is having right now) also have Forza Motorsport 5/6/7 on the way as well... Been dabbling in Backwards Compatability as well (had like 70 Compatable games off the bat from the 360 games, also bought a bunch Digital that I only played on PS3 before like Skate 3/Crysis 2 & 3 as examples) and I did just do my 3rd Complete Playthrough of Spyro Trilogy (already had on PS4 & Switch, managed to snag the game for X1 for only $29 so figured "fuck it" 🤷 🤣)

Got Nier Replicant and Mass Effect Trilogy coming up in the next Month and a bit so that's when I'll finally turn the PS4 back on I guess 🤔

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I wish to heartily congratulate you on this profoundly positive life choice :) 

Ha ha ha cheers mate. It's thanks to you I got interested in it to begin with.

Working on RDR level 50 online (currently level 31).

Getting some trophies in Fifa 18 between grinding :)

I'm trying to get all the trophies for Hitman 2 before the end of the current sale so I can pick up Hitman 3 and transfer my progress. I'm also working on FFVII Remake sidequests and such before starting my hard mode playthrough. 

Mary Skelter 2 (Japanese version untouched with no censor patch)

Just finished playing Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty. Had a lot of fun, but don't think I'm gonna go after the Platinum on it, maybe another time. I'm torn currently between playing Oddworld: Soulstorm, or Final Fantasy V.

On 16/02/2021 at 2:06 AM, EIdain said:

A couple of friends got me to play Apex Legends again after 12 months away from the game. It's still my favourite competitive shooter out there at the moment and I'm enjoying grinding ranked again so might be a little while before I earn anymore platinum's.

Two and a half months since my last trophy lol. I hit Diamond in Apex Legend's ranked mode and finished the battle pass, so as the current season is winding down I've finally got back to playing other stuff again.

I beat both DLC's for Dark Souls 3 (sadly no trophies 😔) but that gave me the urge to play more From Soft so I bought the remake of Demon's Souls.

Still not got the platinum for Control or Sackboy, but I'm just not feeling in the mood them at the moment. I guess taking a break from trophy hunting is good once in a while, sometimes you've just got to play what you feel like playing.

Currently working on finishing up Rez Infinite. It was first time playing a musical rail shooter like this and I loved it. It’s just a shame the platinum gets so damn grindy towards the end or it would have been a perfect experience.

Trying to finish Valley. Might start Horizon Zero Dawn since we are getting it for free. 

Been playing the Muramasa DLCs.

Yakuza like a dragon

I'm currently playing Genshin Impact - on PS4 Pro, of course.

Those last two trophies ("6th Ascension", both for character and weapon) are a pain in the butt, eh eh.  😅

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... (PC) - Played for about a couple hours, and I like it. If you're playing on PC, just be sure to set a 60 FPS frame limiter in the graphic card control panel if your monitor's max refresh rate is over 60 Hz, or it will run too fast.

Resident Evil 3 Remake as well as Hitman 3.

Doom Eternal (PC)

Ninja Gaiden II (Xbox 360 on Xbox One X) - It looks pretty darn good on the X1X and performs better.

Currently working on:

Diablo 3 Reaper of souls platinum and 100%. (necro dlc) ps4 - only need 1 trophy for plat and 4 for 100%.

Red Dead Redemption ps3 - just need a few more online trophies, and then im gonna tackle single player.

I finished Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition Monday night. See my post in the trophy thread for my final thoughts. TL;DR... my opinion is unchanged.

I'll be playing Life is Strange 2 officially tonight. I played through Captain Spirit last night. This game already coming in with the feels... 😢

It has A LOT of mixed reception (on here at least) but I always play games and judge them for myself so we'll see how I end up feeling about it.

Edited by SelectiveGamer

On 8.5.2021 at 2:13 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

Currently working on:

Diablo 3 Reaper of souls platinum and 100%. (necro dlc) ps4 - only need 1 trophy for plat and 4 for 100%.

Red Dead Redemption ps3 - just need a few more online trophies, and then im gonna tackle single player.

Update : 

Platinummed Diablo 3 Reaper of souls (ps4) now im only 1 trophy away from 100%. 

Red Dead Redemption ps3 - just need a few more online trophies, and then im gonna tackle single player. (No progress since last time).

L.A Noire (ps4) - Finally started this on ps4. Played it back on release, and LOVED it. It's still a great game, especially for its time. Im getting some trophies, and plan on platting it.

Prey, AC Valhalla DLC and Cities: Skylines