Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

On 16/02/2021 at 2:06 AM, EIdain said:

A couple of friends got me to play Apex Legends again after 12 months away from the game. It's still my favourite competitive shooter out there at the moment and I'm enjoying grinding ranked again so might be a little while before I earn anymore platinum's.

Two and a half months since my last trophy lol. I hit Diamond in Apex Legend's ranked mode and finished the battle pass, so as the current season is winding down I've finally got back to playing other stuff again.

I beat both DLC's for Dark Souls 3 (sadly no trophies ?) but that gave me the urge to play more From Soft so I bought the remake of Demon's Souls.

Still not got the platinum for Control or Sackboy, but I'm just not feeling in the mood them at the moment. I guess taking a break from trophy hunting is good once in a while, sometimes you've just got to play what you feel like playing.

I finished Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition Monday night. See my post in the trophy thread for my final thoughts. TL;DR... my opinion is unchanged.

I'll be playing Life is Strange 2 officially tonight. I played through Captain Spirit last night. This game already coming in with the feels... ?

It has A LOT of mixed reception (on here at least) but I always play games and judge them for myself so we'll see how I end up feeling about it.

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 1

On 8.5.2021 at 2:13 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

Currently working on:

Diablo 3 Reaper of souls platinum and 100%. (necro dlc) ps4 - only need 1 trophy for plat and 4 for 100%.

Red Dead Redemption ps3 - just need a few more online trophies, and then im gonna tackle single player.

Update : 

Platinummed Diablo 3 Reaper of souls (ps4) now im only 1 trophy away from 100%. 

Red Dead Redemption ps3 - just need a few more online trophies, and then im gonna tackle single player. (No progress since last time).

L.A Noire (ps4) - Finally started this on ps4. Played it back on release, and LOVED it. It's still a great game, especially for its time. Im getting some trophies, and plan on platting it.

On 13/05/2021 at 1:15 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

Update : 

Platinummed Diablo 3 Reaper of souls (ps4) now im only 1 trophy away from 100%. 

Red Dead Redemption ps3 - just need a few more online trophies, and then im gonna tackle single player. (No progress since last time).

L.A Noire (ps4) - Finally started this on ps4. Played it back on release, and LOVED it. It's still a great game, especially for its time. Im getting some trophies, and plan on platting it.

Congrats on the Plat.

I need to go back to Red Dead Redemption, I had it as a kid but mostly messed around with cheats. The 7% is an affront to my trophy list.

• Like 1