Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Today I finished Inside. I absolutely loved it, it was tense, deeply unsettling, had a beautifully dark atmosphere paired with a nice ambient soundtrack, and was filled with a lot of really clever puzzles. 

Also currently playing Yoku’s Island Express which I am really enjoying. It’s certainly one of the most unique games I’ve played in a long time, combining arcade pinball with a big, sprawling world map and the level design and gameplay of a metroidvania. It’s got a really nice, lighthearted kiddy vibe to it too that makes it a pleasant way to spend a few hours at a time.

40 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I finished Trails of Cold Steel last night. I'm hoping to start Trails of Cold Steel II (2) possibly as soon as tonight.

I'm also hoping the difficulty is now over. But we'll see.

Cold Steel 2 is actually harder than 1 because you have to face an extra boss that doesn't appear in your first playthrough. That and if you're playing on the PS4 there's no infinite shining pom glitch like the first one had so you can't hit max level very early on.

Give Laura all your STR boosters and turn Fie into an evasion tank and you'll wind up crushing mostly everything still. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Insurgency Sandstorm - XBSX, No PC crossplay and it really does show. So Bye Actiblizzard, enjoy the next COD failure because I doubt the OG's will be back after this and Battlefield.

Xuan-Yuan Sword VII - Ps4 on the Ps5, I've had this game for a while now and am loving it. Heavily story driven and only English text on the HK version so a lot of reading but it's worth it. I recently played through Xuan Yuan Gate of firmanent and XYS7 is lightyears ahead in every aspect though the games are developed 5 years apart. I recommend trying this game if you're a JRPG fan, I realize that Domo are in Taiwan so the classification is CRPG? Idk, it's a great game with a rich story, you don't really need XYS history to enjoy.

Control (PC with RTX) - An excellent 3rd person shooter with telekinetic abilities, Metroidvania elements, and powers that you pick up while progressing. Your TK technique can even let you hit enemies with their own grenades. I think I like using TK to crush enemies with thrown objects even more than shooting. Control has a nice surreal atmosphere. I'll buy this for PS5 as well.

Quake (PS4)

On 9/25/2021 at 7:01 PM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Give Laura all your STR boosters and turn Fie into an evasion tank and you'll wind up crushing mostly everything still. 

By the end of the game, you can easily have Laura doing six-figure damage totals with an S-Craft on her first move given the right Orbment setup. It's possible to do something similar with Emma using a Lost Art. Once I cast Sol Eruption for her first art... BAM. 160K in one hit.

Currently I'm playing Assassins' Creed: Origins on PS4, I've tried the game a long time ago but for some reason I never continued it, I recently came back to it and I'm enjoying it alot more, probably has to do with the fact that I have much more free time to actually sit and enjoy playing games on my huge backlog ^^

Pokemon Shield and Kingdom Hearts 2 Remix.

Fall is my vacation time so I've made it my goal to start purging some of my backlog on my PS4 harddrive to clear up some storage. To be honest, I wasn't really interested in playing Sword/Shield after the garbage that was Sun/Moon but am pleasantly surprised how much I've enjoyed it so far.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 5:41 PM, NullRay85 said:

Puppeteer (PS3)

It's amazing how many games I've found for the PS3 with posts just like yours here at psnp. Just recently Godfather 2 and now Puppeteer.

Currently Playing Super Mario Sunshine at 4k with UHD textures on the XBSX in Dev Kit mode.

• Like 1

Switching between : 

Fifa 22 (ps4) - Just did all i can for now, only need 1 trophy for plat (it's unobtainable for now, waiting for EA to fix gamemode).

Fifa 21 (ps4) - Trying to clean up as many trophies as possible, since i did so well in Fifa 22. I see 2 play stoppers, but im gonna go for it, and if i can't, then i did all i could :) (at least stadium development and the trophies attached to it, seems FAR easier in this, over Fifa 22. 

Diablo 2 : Resurrected (ps4) - Have done some of the RNG based things, and now im just gonna play through the game on normal, doing as many easy trophies as possible, and then im gonna tackle the harder difficulties. Might wanna go for platinum, but damn that 99 hardcore is scary. I mean the grind alone is wild, but the possibility of wasting thousands of hours, and die right at the finish line is scary. IF i do it, im gonna sweat it offline with saving :D Don't care if it takes longer, not risking it. Bur for now, im going for everything except the 2 trophies with lvl 99. Then i see if i have the stomach for the last part of the grind. 

Games im thinking/planning of starting up again, and doing som cleaning in : 

Fifa 20 (ps4) - still have som pretty straight forward trophies left. 

South Park - Stick of Truth (ps4) - Just need to do the rest of the plat. Pretty easy and straight forward, but the missable chance trophies, scared me away last time. Gonna have a guide open, to make sure i don't miss missables. 

Red dead redemption 2 (ps4) - Still need a lot, but the plan would be to finish story while being open to finding animals i need on the way, and go for the last stranger missions i need. Then see what i need after that. Last time i played RDR2, i did a lot of challenges, found guns, found animals, so a lot of work for no trophies (needed for 100% game). I think that burned me out a little, but at least it's a lot of work done, i don't have to do later. But going back, im gonna go for story trophies and strangers, for that trophy pop :D Make me thirsty again!

Phoenix Wright Trilogy (ps4) - Just need to go through the game. Straight forward. 

That's it right now. And with the GTA trilogy - remaster coming soon, and im also looking at the new Marvels guardians of the galaxy game, i have more than enough to get done :D 

I'm currently playing God of War Chains of Olympus, that is the main title I am working right now at work.  Lego Dimensions going for 1,016 gold bricks I do at home.

While I'm on lunch I play Mortal Kombat (9) the Challenge Tower as its quick to pop in and out.

My son is currently playing Minecraft Story Mode, and sometimes he plays Minecraft even though we already have that 100%

Additionally I'm doing small bites or pieces at a time of When Vikings Attack! as it's extremely hard and to reduce frustration and burn out.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and GT 5 are just kind of sidelined for now, yet I will return to them in a bit.

I'm also trying to wrap up trophies in Little Big Planet 1, 2, and 3, yet this is a low priority as they cannot be platinumed any longer.

On 10/26/2021 at 9:32 AM, Z1MZUM said:

It's amazing how many games I've found for the PS3 with posts just like yours here at psnp. Just recently Godfather 2 and now Puppeteer.

Currently Playing Super Mario Sunshine at 4k with UHD textures on the XBSX in Dev Kit mode.

Nice to hear. Hope you enjoy the game!

• Like 1

In case you haven't already read/heard/saw... my suffering has finally ended as I have finally completed Trails of Cold Steel 2. At this point... it's very likely I'll play the rest of the games in the Cold Steel franchise on Easy. Potentially the rest of the Trails franchise if those games have the same type of difficulty that the Cold Steel games has.

Either way... the next game in my backlog to tackle... is Akiba's Beat. Which I started last night. Pretty good so far and I'm actually have fun for once. What? Having fun playing video games?! ?

Realized that there's Project Zero 2: Wii Edition (aka Fatal Frame 2) available on Wii U eShop. I never finished the original version on PS2 and didn't feel like digging up my PS2 and checking if it still works, so I bought the improved remake for Wii U. Just started playing and snapped a couple of photos with Camera Obscura. A perfect game for Halloween. ?

OIP.COuhhVwwpiJwwHmzkkbmbgHaEK?pid=ImgDe

The Elder Scrolls Online

Just grinding out my level in the Alik'r Desert with zombies and working on getting enough gold for the imperial motif (last one I need for the trophy). I never thought I'd get back into this game so soon, but it is really fun once you get into it! I joined a guild and might hunt some world and delve bosses after I get some champion points. I already beat the main story and will be working on getting the zone achievements.

• Like 1

haven't posted in a while, but some games that will be on my current playing list for a while

Playstation 4
Tokyo Xanadu Ex+
Watch Dogs Legion
Ys Memories of Celceta
Valkyria Revlution
Tales of Arise
Trails of Cold Steel
The Caligula Effect 2
OutRiders
GodFall
Blue Reflection
Blue Reflection Second Light
Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout
Poison Control
Kena Bridge of Spirits
Doki Doki Literature Club
Biomutant
Arrieta of Spirits
Kitaria Fables
Indivisble

Nintendo Switch
Pokemon Sword
AI The Somnium Files
Atelier Lulua The Scion of Arland
Ikenfell
Disjunction
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Livestream Escape from Hotel Izanami
Nexomon Extinction
Persona 5 Strikers
Re: Zero Starting Life in Another World
Trials of Mana
Shining Resonance Refrain
Spyro the Dragon Trilogy
Super Mario Sunshine
Neo the World Ends with You
World End's Club
Golden Force
Sparklite
Undermine
Metroid Dread

And some Upcoming games that will be added
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Shin Megami Tensei V
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Rune Factory 4- PS4

Nintendo 3DS
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Pokemon Black 
Pokemon Black 2
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Inifnity
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers

Other Games
Pokemon Go
year Anniversary of my account coming up Next Month
Current Progress
Level 45- 1.5 million exp
Pokedex-673/692( Caught/Seen)
16 Platinum Medals- Could be up to 21 before year ends
 As far as Pokemon Go goes, not going to play daily Next Year gets a bit tedious to do so after a while.
 But say I'd made good progress for not even a year old account yet, managed to beat quite a few people on my friends list to level 45 who been around since 2016.