Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Still playing the same games as last time, but i've made some progress, and added a new game. 

New: 

Gems of War (ps4) - This game is amazing. Free to play (though there's a lot of "deals" in the game, but you can ignore them). This is a mix of magic cards, RPG game and bejeweled. Im hooked. I've done 38% of the trophies, in base game since this morning. I fear im gonna put a lot of hours into this, since it has 100 trophies all in all (a LOT of DLC packs). 

FIFA 21 (ps4) - Finally racked up 2000 FUT champ points for the trophy, so now i only need Volta Div 3 and Rivals Div 4, and then i've got platinum. (im in Div 6 in rivals now, and not started on Volta Div). 

Path of Exile (ps4) - I completed act 7. So 1 act progress since last. Gonna plat a lot more next week (playing co op with my brother, it's a project we're doing together, and he's been busy). 

Black Desert (ps4) - Did some trophies related to Combat points and processing. Coming along nicely. 

Mad Stalker Full Metal Force (X68000) - A beat-em-up game very similar to Ninja Warriors Again, but with mechs instead of robot ninjas and great BGM by Keishi Yonao. Finished it with no retries. On the title screen, the subtitle is misspelled as "Full Metal Forth". There is a remake of this on the PS1... I'll have to check it out.

Gems of War (ps4) - Played it a lot since last. Got a VITA for remote play, so i can play it handheld now. Amazing!

FIFA 21 (ps4) - Got Volta Div 3 done since last, so now Rivals Div 4 is last trophy i need, and then i've got platinum. 

PGA Tour 2K21 (ps4) - This game has hooked my like heroin! It's so laid back and chill, and i find it oddly relaxing. And it's really satisfying to sink a hole in one! :)  Im gonna work on the platinum, pretty focused. 

Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords (ps4) - A lot like Gems of War, just more old scool and bare bones. I really enjoy it.

Lords of the Fallen (PS4 Pro) - Very underrated. It's like Dark Souls in some ways with a decent variety of weapons, but still is its own thing. One thing setting it apart is the EXP multiplier. It builds up with more kills, but will reset when you use a checkpoint save. Whenever (not if) you die, your ghost will be there waiting for you like DS, but it decreases in value the longer you take to go pick it up.  I'd use a PS4 Pro or PS5 to play it rather than the base console. Shame this will probably never get a 60 FPS patch for PS5. There is one bug I've come across, which causes the dialogue to go silent.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

Bully on ps4. 

Never played this (i owned it, and i think i had it in the machine for like 10min, before turning off) back in the day. 

I understand now, why this game has such a following!. The humor and universe is amazing :D Not what i expected, much much much better!

I hope the rumors of a sequel are true :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Bully on ps4. 

Never played this (i owned it, and i think i had it in the machine for like 10min, before turning off) back in the day. 

I understand now, why this game has such a following!. The humor and universe is amazing :D Not what i expected, much much much better!

I hope the rumors of a sequel are true :) 

Those rumours have been going strong since Moses was in short-pants, so I wouldn't hold your breath...

...great game though - definitely deserves a sequel!

• Like 1

im currently cycling between : 

Bully ps4 - Great game, though you really feel the age at some points :D

Fifa 21 ps4 - So close to plat. i hope it happens...

Gems of War ps4 - Grind, grind, grind, grind, grrrriiiind.... 

PGA Tour 2K21 ps4 - 13 more rounds of Golf, then the platinum should be mine. (i think i do 1 round in around 15-20min, so around 3-4 hours to go). 

Crysis (PC) - Original version from GOG with the Enhanced Edition mod. This is how Crysis Remastered should have been done... using the classic game as a base and not the cut-down PS3/Xbox 360 ports. The remaster has wonky physics compared to the original, and vegetation effects are more like the PS3/360. I wish they'd have made another version of Crysis for PS5 to truly take advantage of that system.

Lords of the Fallen (PS4 Pro) - I'm on a NG++ run right now, and two trophies from the platinum (one more DLC trophy to get a 100%).

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

I'm currently playing 

Persona 5 – i'm very close to getting the plat. 

On my Switch I've been playing Pokémon Brilliant Diamond. Got the 3rd badge a couple of days ago but then work got too busy so I had to pause for a bit. I'm ready to get the remaining badges & finishing the game these days. :) 

I finished Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition to my liking finally last night. Main game and Future Connected. For some reason... I enjoyed Future Connected a lot more than the main game and I still don't know why lol. Was it because I didn't struggle with it as much as I did the main game? Maybe. Who knows. Although I didn't really struggle with the main game until around endgame but still. Oh well I guess.

Overall... I'd probably give it an 8/10. Definitely the best 'open-world' game I've played since FFXV. The story didn't really blow me away all that much though but I'll admit there were some pretty unexpected twists/revelations and stuff like that. I had more fun just running around doing Quests than anything else lol. But I'd say I did enjoy it. I just wouldn't say it was the best game I've ever played lol.

I'm taking a small break from Xenoblade now and started the Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC with Yuffie. Didn't take me very long to start struggling with it. Again. *sighs* Oh well I guess. I'll get through it eventually. I hope. The reason I'm doing this is so I'm not too overwhelmed by playing too much Xenoblade because I do intend on playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 once I finish this 'mini-break' with this DLC. So I'll get to see what the big deal is all about when it comes to Pyra and Mythra I guess lol. So yeah that's all I can really say. I guess I'm just Final Fantasy/Persona/Kingdom Hearts biased (although I did at least admit that KH3 was a massive disappointment). Sorry? ?

For the PS4:

Xexex- A good shmup from a time when Konami mattered. A little like the R-Types in some ways. Here the Force is replaced by the Flint, which lashes out at your enemies with tentacles. It can be mounted on the front of your ship and used for a charge shot.

Code Vein- Good "soulsborne" type game with an anime style and an apocalyptic urban setting replacing the medieval world you'd see in DS, Mortal Shell, or Lords of the Fallen. The art looks similar in style to the God Eater series which was done by the same developer. While there are your usual bladed weapons, one of the more interesting is a gun with a bayonet. Hitting the heavy atttack button fires the gun for a ranged attack but costs a bit of mana (known as "ichor" in CV). Light attack will strike with the blade. There are several ways to replenish the ichor- striking enemies does it gradually, but attacking from behind gets you more. You can play with a CPU partner, and their AI is no slouch.