Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

18 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Multiple games on PPSSPP - PSP emulator.

Not gonna lie, I fell in love with this emulator.

It works great on my laptop, library of games is fantastic.

I think I'll not touch PS4 for at least few weeks.

PPSSPP is amazing on the XBSX using the Dev Kit, I've played all the Tenchu games and Shinobido recently.

• Like 1

Persona Q2 - Have currently only completed the first dungeon. It's good so far, it's more Persona Q which I enjoyed, love me some Persona fanservice games. Also like how this one has the original Japanese audio, when there was no option for that in the first game (sucks for anyone that likes the English dubs though).

Shadow Hearts: From the New World - I'm actually enjoying this more than I thought I would. It still retains the core Shadow Hearts gameplay which is fun in and of itself. The story and characters aren't terrible so far either, but it's also not amazing. It's a lot more goofy than the previous entries, to the point it seems to have forgotten what made the series so enjoyable, and it wasn't just the fact it knew when to poke fun at itself. That being said, I think Mao might actually be one of my favourite obligatory JRPG animal mascot characters now. She's such a loveable giant, fat drunkard cat.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon - Tons of improvements over the first game, the combat is a lot more enjoyable and less stiff feeling. That being said, it still has some issues, I don't like how you can't really control the camera in battles, and I find myself barely ever using the gun any more in this game, it feels a lot less useful. Still really enjoying this, I like how the detective work aspect has more of a presence as well.

Disgaea 2 - Standard Disgaea, nothing really to say about it that I haven't said about others in the series. Enjoyable, addictive, and kind of a good "turn off your brain" game for the most part, while still requiring some thought put into strategy now and then.

The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion - I've heard tales of this title, tales of its infamous Engrish translation, and tales of it being a not great game. I can confirm the rumours were true, sadly. It's still enjoyable enough but I feel like I would have been better off playing it in Japanese, despite my horrible Japanese language comprehension. I know it's unlikely, but I hope this and the rest of the Gagharv trilogy get proper remasters and translations.

• Like 1

Nioh (PS5) - About halfway through it, with the last main mission of Kinki Region completed. Elden Ring is very good, but I think I like this even more. While you can't dual wield your weapons or carry two different ones like ER/Souls, the stance system makes up for that. I'll go for the plat on this one... at least it doesn't require MP.

• Like 1

Elden Ring on PS5, haven't looked at the trophy list yet and aside from one boss I've managed to remain spoiler free. So, I have no idea how close I am to an ending but it can't be too much further after I clear the next region. Once I've finished the game once without summons, cheesing ect, I'll resort to the ultimate cheese tactics and summon everything I can on my way to the platinum. 

Also playing American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator on PC. I normally throw something on Steam on for a couple of hours each night and these games are pretty chill (also secretly the best open world games ever made). So far my longest trip was from someplace in Spain to Turkey, over 2000 miles and five and a half hours of driving. Absolutely amazing game to throw on something on Netflix while you play or chill with spotify playing. It's become a nightly ritual.

• Like 2

Im sinking ridiculous amounts of hours into Gems of War these days :) 

Might be about 40+ hours a week... 

Im not in the mood for any other game, so just grinding away at it. 

Might go back into Path of Exile with my brother, but im waiting for him to come back from his ps gaming burnout. 

• Like 1

Sniper Elite 5 - PS4 version on PS5, It is a great game. Good enough for me to want to plat. I love the stories with the letters and description of the soldiers regular lives just before you blow their brains out. Solid series and I've played these since V2. The Axis invasion element is so much fun.

Zelda Skyward Sword - Nintendo Switch, Finally I get to enjoy this game with traditional controllers.

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy - PS3, Just started the first game and now I wonder what happened with this series.

• Like 1

I finally platinumed Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood earlier today! It was a hard plat but glad it's over with lol.

Currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations, I'm about to start Sequence 2 Memory 1: A Warm Welcome.

• Like 2

I finished Gravity Rush 2 and started Tales of Graces f. I've only played about an hour-ish of it so far... and... I'm loving it already. Shockingly. I wasn't expecting to like it this much honestly this fast after hearing it had bad story but great gameplay. I can see why most say it has great gameplay though. Definitely enjoying it and it's super fun. I just don't think I'm very good at it right now lol. We'll see what happens obviously.

• Like 1

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Started trophy hunting on my original PSN account a few weeks ago.  I earned the platinum/100% on both versions of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune.  My goal is to platinum/100% all games in the Uncharted series that are still possible to do so (no PS3 or Vita games that have multiplayer).  Not sure where I’ll go from there though.

Ferrari Challenge

Very generic and rather unknown racing game on the PS3. Co-developed by Eutechnyx who went on to create those god awful Nascar games later on. 

Easy platinum but incredibly boring and repetitive like most racing games. No wonder I initially gave up on it all those years ago but I'll get it... slowly but surely.