Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Gems of War - Basically playing this every single day, doing daily adventure boards, dungeons and underworld renown grind in delves. Griiiiiiind feeeest <3 

FIFA 23 - Been grinding trophies, and been getting into Rivals. Starting to enjoy it, after a rough start, getting into the new gameplay. It's not suiting my style, but im getting there. 

GTA : Vice City - Having a lot of fun revisiting this classic!

Prominence Poker - Been grinding some trophies. 

• Like 1

WWE 2K22 - Grinding MyFaction game mode, I need to get to 500 wins on the game mode and I'm currently at 346 matches won. Still a long way to go but there's only 2 trophies remaining to get the Platinum so I'm highly motivated to grind!

FIFA 23 - Just playing casually! I'm not really in a rush but I'd like to get most of the Ultimate Team trophies out of the way, but like I said, I'm just playing the game for fun!

GRID Legends - I haven't played in weeks! I got bored of Career mode so I'm just taking a break from the game, but I can't complain much 'cause I paid nothing for the game (thank you EA Play subscription).

• Like 1

Here is what I have been playing over the past week (on both my PS5 and on my Gaming PC via STEAM):

Playstation 5

• Minecraft (PS4)
  • Ape Escape (PS5 via Playstation Plus Extra membership)

Gaming PC (2016 Acer Predator G3)

• Team Fortress 2 (STEAM)
  • Like 1

ghost-parade-keyart-16-9-696x392.jpg

This game is cute and I’ve been enjoying it so far. After finishing DreadOut 2, it’s cool seeing the same ghosts from Indonesian folklore present here too, albeit far less threatening.

I picked this up last year but didn’t play past the first ten minutes until tonight. It’s much harder than I expected, too. It sort of feels like Hollow Knight to me. ? 

• Like 2

Libble Rabble (PS4) - Made by the designer of Pac-Man, a Namco game that until recently appeared in Japan only. You use both analog sticks to move Libble & Rabble around to wrap lines around posts, boxing in the Mushlins and enemies (and searching for hidden treasures). A cute game, though with some learning curve at first. It takes time to fully appreciate it and hit the 300.000 score needed for the gold trophy.

XIII (PS5) - Finished it. Now that the remake is in better shape, I hope they get further chapters available through DLC to resolve that cliffhanger ending.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 2:34 AM, Ninjise said:

FF XIV free Trial, I have been playing for almost 2 months non stop and I'm still not bored of it. This is really bad for my count trophy as I don't think it will go much  higher for the rest of the year lol.

Eyy. I started FFXIV earlier this year. I ended up buying it last month despite the fact that most of the content so far is free that I've used. I'm almost done with the main quest right now, and I switched to the PS5 version.

Also Playing

Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Xenoblade games tend to take me 9 or more months to beat. I started this one a little before Halloween. The first one took me so long because I sucked at it. 2 took me quite a while because I played on the default difficulty and wasn't the smartest. I played Definitive Edition on Casual, but it still took about a year because I kept getting pulled away by other games and things in life. I'd like to finish 3 by March or sooner. 

Skyrim: This is thanks to PS Plus. I already have sunk about 100 hours on the Switch, so I wasn't eager to drop money on PlayStation unless there was a good sale (there is a few times a year) or it was added to PS Plus. 4K 60 FPS is a treat, to say the least.

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered: I was playing it steadily and then stopped in the last 5 days. I'll get back to it. I used autopop, and I'm not gonna do all the extra stuff again. I will complete the story again because I enjoy it and so I can get the New Game+ trophy (never played a second story playthrough on PS4).