Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently have a Knack game im plodding through in coop with my wife, trying to mop up some trophies in CoD World at War (crap)

Also finishing the last grind in Battlefiled Bad Company 2 Vietnam (was good until the grind, hate it now tho) got Rayman Legends Challenges to keep plodding on with (great game, but challenges getting a little old now) and just finished 3D Dot Game Heros (fantastic).

Also got a Dragons Crown game going on the Vita (super fun)

Probably gonna pick up South Park tonight tho, and Dark Souls 2 coming soon, along with the next episode of The Walking Dead season 2, so some fun times right round the corner!

I'm all over the place as usual, but mainly:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 [PS3]
Runner 2 [VITA]
Mortal Kombat [PS3] -- popping it up now and then to work on the remaning fatalities/X-Rays for the plat.

On hold right know, but I plan to finish them before starting anything else on the PS3 and/or VITA:

Dragon Warrior VII [PS1] -- near the end of Disc 1, but grinding for better equipment made me want to drop it for sometime.
Etrian Odyssey [DS] -- on the last strata, but I decided to let it rest for a bit because it's really time consuming and I guess I've burned out on it a little.

Edited by fabmorais_2011