Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I'll probably finish up Braid tonight.  I'm so happy it was in the flash sale.  I've wanted it for a long time but I'm a cheap S.O.B. and $15 for a 6 hr game was a bit steep.

Finishing up collectibles in Enslaved and still working through Mass Effect 2.

Fallout: New Vegas. So far I'm not digging it as much as I hoped I would. The post-apocalyptic Mojave Wasteland just isn't as captivating as Tamriel; it's harder for me to really get engaged in this world. The character customization is a tad bit lacking. Along with that, the combat feels too wonky.

Admittedly I am just scratching the surface of the game, so maybe I'll end up enjoying it more as I progress. I probably should have played Fallout 3 before this as that seems to be the more acclaimed game, but I had a hunch that I'd enjoy NV more.  -_-

Edited by DILLAsirens

Demon Gaze Global Edition on Vita.

Fallout: New Vegas. So far I'm not digging it as much as I hoped I would. The post-apocalyptic Mojave Wasteland just isn't as captivating as Tamriel; it's harder for me to really get engaged in this world. The character customization is a tad bit lacking. Along with that, the combat feels too wonky.

Admittedly I am just scratching the surface of the game, so maybe I'll end up enjoying it more as I progress. I probably should have played Fallout 3 before this as that seems to be the more acclaimed game, but I had a hunch that I'd enjoy NV more.  -_-

Fallout New Vegas has more involved combat mechanics and a bigger variety of crafting but overall I think Fallout 3 is the better post-apocalyptic game as you actually see the devastation everywhere there. With Fallout New Vegas you see desert and lots of it. I like both but every time I've gotten 100% on New Vegas I'm glad it's finally over whereas with Fallout 3 I could keep going even after 100%.

• Like 1

Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn), Vay (Sega CD), Biohazard: Code Veronica Kanzenban (Dreamcast), Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS), Phantasy Star (Sega Master System), Child of Light (PS4), Shadow Hearts (PS2), Super Mario Brothers 3 & Breath of Fire II (Wii U VC)