ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently Playing?

5,625 posts in this topic

genesis_bubsy_front.png

I've heard a lot of people claim this game is terrible. I don't know why anyone would think that, I think it is awesome. Not as good as a Sonic or Mario but still very enjoyable. 

Parker

I'll probably finish up Braid tonight.  I'm so happy it was in the flash sale.  I've wanted it for a long time but I'm a cheap S.O.B. and $15 for a 6 hr game was a bit steep.

Finishing up collectibles in Enslaved and still working through Mass Effect 2.

Bioshock Infinite Burial at sea episode 2

Fallout: New Vegas. So far I'm not digging it as much as I hoped I would. The post-apocalyptic Mojave Wasteland just isn't as captivating as Tamriel; it's harder for me to really get engaged in this world. The character customization is a tad bit lacking. Along with that, the combat feels too wonky.

Admittedly I am just scratching the surface of the game, so maybe I'll end up enjoying it more as I progress. I probably should have played Fallout 3 before this as that seems to be the more acclaimed game, but I had a hunch that I'd enjoy NV more.  -_-

Edited by DILLAsirens

Demon Gaze Global Edition on Vita.

Fallout: New Vegas. So far I'm not digging it as much as I hoped I would. The post-apocalyptic Mojave Wasteland just isn't as captivating as Tamriel; it's harder for me to really get engaged in this world. The character customization is a tad bit lacking. Along with that, the combat feels too wonky.

Admittedly I am just scratching the surface of the game, so maybe I'll end up enjoying it more as I progress. I probably should have played Fallout 3 before this as that seems to be the more acclaimed game, but I had a hunch that I'd enjoy NV more.  -_-

Fallout New Vegas has more involved combat mechanics and a bigger variety of crafting but overall I think Fallout 3 is the better post-apocalyptic game as you actually see the devastation everywhere there. With Fallout New Vegas you see desert and lots of it. I like both but every time I've gotten 100% on New Vegas I'm glad it's finally over whereas with Fallout 3 I could keep going even after 100%.

Finishing off resident evil 6s campaign and final fantasy x hd. Overdrive sin is a nightmare...

I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my brother and my friend.

Still playing NBA 2K14 and Jetpack Joyride... and added to it...

I've been able to play Soul Calibur Lost Swords.

Supermariokart_box.JPG

One of my absolute favorite Kart racers. 

Parker

Dead Rising 3, Plants Vs. Zombies: GW, Child of Light, Tearaway, and Infamous Second Son

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Tomb raider and soul cailbur lost swords

Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn), Vay (Sega CD), Biohazard: Code Veronica Kanzenban (Dreamcast), Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS), Phantasy Star (Sega Master System), Child of Light (PS4), Shadow Hearts (PS2), Super Mario Brothers 3 & Breath of Fire II (Wii U VC)

About to boot up Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II on PC. 

Parker