Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

All over the place as usual, but mainly:

VITA: Runner 2, Ecolibrium and Arc the Lad I (which looks AMAZING on VITA's screen by the way)
PS3: Working on some MP trophies, so: Brütal Legend, Naughty Bear, LittleBigPlanet, UMVC3

On hold, but will get back to them in the near future: Etrian Odyssey 1 (DS, post-game content is a bitch on this one), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3, got bored near the end, decided to let it rest), Dragon Warrior VII (PS1, near the end of Disc 1), Mortal Kombat (PS3, just some more fatalities for the plat, but decided to give it a rest for now).

Edited by fabmorais_2011

At the moment doing side missions and collecting on

small30332.jpg     (Was Originally going to get Watch_Dogs on PS4 but that didn't work out apparently)

and completing DLC on these two games (bought the season pass on both but never got around to it)

gaming-the-last-of-us-cover-art.jpgAssassinsCreedIII_Box_Xbox360.jpg

Edited by Zilawn

I'm doing a story run on the Ninja Gaiden series lately:

Completed:

Ninja Gaiden (Xbox, 2004) + Unlock Ninja Gaiden Trilogy by collecting all Scarabs

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox, 2005) + Unlock Ninja Gaiden Arcade by collecting all Scarabs.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3, 2007) + Unlock Mk Saber II for collecting all scarabs.

Currently Working On:

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (SNES version, 1995) Stage 4-3

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS, 2008) Chapter 7   <---I got this awesome custom stylus for this game. It's a DRAGON SWORD! lol

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3, 2009) Chapter 4

Up Next:

Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3, 2012)

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razer's Edge (PS3, 2012)

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 2014)

We'll see how far I get. I love NG but it has been slowly deteriorating and I have never actually played through 3 because it was so awful. I'm trying to grit my teeth and get through it this time, though.

EDIT: Finished Sigma

Edited by RedEye420

I'm trying to force myself to finish Trine and get that idiotic "Better than developers" trophy. They 'patched' it to make it even harder than it was and the game save doesn't work with a pre-patched version (So I'd have to play it all over again to get to the last level)