Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS3: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F   ... second platinum run. After I got remembered on Diva-room, Im probably playing it my third time (japanese) a bit later than expected :P

Vita: Farming Simulator 14  ... ehh, this is probably the most relaxing and addictive game ever played xD Well at the beginning it feels waaay too slow.

Im currently playing Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z- 94% and also playing Tales of Heart R- 31% I beat both of these games, Anything with Dragon Ball in it I'll play it and Tales games are my favorite games also this is my second Tales games I hope to get more.

Edited by RG4L_InVaSiOn
  • Like 1

Smite. Not on PS4, PC, it's on Xbox though so I'm hoping PS4 will get it eventually. Sticking to console though I'll be going back to Sleeping Dogs now that I have the Arkham Knight plat and I'm waiting for the Batgirl DLC, Red Hood's and Harleys move sets were amazing, so I can't wait to see Batgirls moves. I'm hoping we will get more DLC too, I think it would be a shame to only have one DLC pack for Red Hood and Harley. Maybe more DLC has been announced? I've not looked into it, maybe I will now though.

One more hour for the Child of Eden plat. Just have to do the last level 5 more times on normal.

2-3 hrs of MP grind left in Tomb Raider.

Just started Bionic Commando : Re-armed 1

And I need to get back to Two Worlds 2.