Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Right now it's Mortal Kombat X and earlier episodes of Life is Strange to refresh a bit. 

On and off with Devil May Cry 4: SE and just waiting for the new Rocket League patch so it will calm down the stress the game puts on the PS4 and its fans.

Inbetween games I started another new game in Persona 3 Portable on Vita and a little Smash Bros WiiU and Mario Kart 8.

Finally getting around to playing Atelier Escha & Logy, I've just reached the 4th year on Escha's playthrough - I forgot how much fun the Atelier games are (despite wasting 50 days because I completely misinterpreted one of the assignments -_-)

• Like 1

Finally getting around to playing Atelier Escha & Logy, I've just reached the 4th year on Escha's playthrough - I forgot how much fun the Atelier games are (despite wasting 50 days because I completely misinterpreted one of the assignments -_-)

Enjoyed this game a lot and it was a lot of fun to make overpowered weapons, bombs and other items. I really loved the alchemy in this Atelier.

• Like 1

Enjoyed this game a lot and it was a lot of fun to make overpowered weapons, bombs and other items. I really loved the alchemy in this Atelier.

Yeah, the alchemy in it is so much fun! I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'm enjoying the alchemy in E&L more than Ayesha (but that's probably because I have a better idea of what I'm doing haha)

• Like 1

Yeah, the alchemy in it is so much fun! I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'm enjoying the alchemy in E&L more than Ayesha (but that's probably because I have a better idea of what I'm doing haha)

I had the same. I was screwing around so much in Ayesha sometimes, glad the whole game itself was pretty easy to beat :P

Time to plat Akiba's Trip for the Vita, maybe I restart soon with Atelier Rorona+ since thats the only Atelier left for now I still need to do...

Edited by Rayxtr
  • Like 1

Rotating through a whole bunch of stuff:

God of War 3 Remaster

Bloodborne

Borderlands 2

Diablo 3 RoS

Final Fantasy X Remaster

Batman Arkham Knight

The Witcher 3 (sort of, haven't really gotten into it, just at the end of the starter zone)

I have some bad gaming ADD