Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Thanks to all of these power outtages due to the stupid weather (hot on the one hand, tropical takes on the other), i'm forced to drop DQ8. Almost got me when i was saving... Thank god that the save is intact., but still, i'm not risking it.

Right now, i'm trying to get the True Ending on Nep: ReBirth 1 and after that, i'm gonna go into DR2 school life, in order to prepare my body for the AE.

Edited by G3n3raL986
  • Like 1

Thanks to all of these power outtages due to the stupid weather (hot on the one hand, tropical takes on the other), i'm forced to drop DQ8. Almost got me when i was saving... Thank god that the save is intact., but still, i'm not risking it.

Right now, i'm trying to get the True Ending on Nep: ReBirth 1 and after that, i'm gonna go into DR2 school life, in order to prepare my body for the AE.

never played DR or DR2 School Life but im wanting to play AE! it looks so fun pre-ordered!

Finishing off Zombie Army Trilogy on PS4 with my Girlfriend, finding all the bottles of blood and all the gold bars and then on to horde mode!

Dead Space 2,3  and Ratchet&Clank.

I really need to focus on one game only  :facepalm:

No! Spread the love man. :D Although finishing DS2 at least once before 3 is probably a good idea. Love that series.

OT: playing Xillia, Two Worlds 2 and my 5 star Master run on Kickbeat.

No! Spread the love man. :D Although finishing DS2 at least once before 3 is probably a good idea. Love that series.

OT: playing Xillia, Two Worlds 2 and my 5 star Master run on Kickbeat.

Haha I'm on my third playthrough on Dead Space 2.

I'm not done with them until I get the platinum  xD