Do you collect something?

Puppeter04

Just wanna know if you guys collect something!?

I have some marvel comics, manga, and some figures (anime, superheroes...), PS games but nothing fancy, I 

really like to increase that, but €€€€€€-$$$$$$ and I'm a college student so, there's no way hahahaha

The only thing I collect are lighters and I don't smoke ?

• Like 2

Fanbooks, novels and manga of games I love. I have all the FF Ultimania omega books, the Tales series scenario books, a number of comic anthologies from Tales of Vesperia, Xillia 2 and Graces, FF13 series novels and all the Tales novels (Vesperia, Graces) from Japan. I also have a few of the official fan books from my favourite otome games. I used to collect merchandise when I lived in Japan but it all got too much so I sold a lot of it. It was also a waste of money

Magnets of places I visit. It's the only souvenir I buy when traveling. 

• Like 3

Video Games, Books, Movies and some Anime
Usually just buy what I am interested in then though.
I also got quite a few Pokemon Plushes, bit disappointed I didn't get Lucario, Braixen or Riolu.
Also got quite a few things related to Dragons and Wolves as well like statues and such and got a few Amiibos and Skylanders figures.
Also got quite few trading cards as well ranging from Yugioh, Pokemon, Digimon, and My Little Pony.
 And I also Got various Gameinformer and Nintendo power magazines for quite a few years worth when I was subscribed to those way back.
Guess I collect quite a few things.

• Like 2

I feel weird looking at some of your collections, which all sound super reasonable and interesting compared to mine. Of all the things on this planet to hoard, I collect..... unreasonably ugly football shirts;

EWnEEmQWkAcHzdN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I run a small site about shirts in general if everyone is ever interested (see sig) :) Oh, and I collect Trophies, but the shirts are definitely my first love. Look at those patterns, bruh!

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 3

Dynasty warriors games and all musou games really. I started out with just ps3 games but I have since moved onto ps4,3ds and switch as well.

I have yet to sync a few ps3 ones to my profile since I had played a few of them on my alt only. I just want to show off my collection on my profile honestly. Theres a few I'm missing, I have dynasty warriors 7 but not 7 xtreme legends and I have 8 xtreme legends (twice, on two different consoles) but not a single copy of original 8.

A few spinoffs as well, but since I buy from local stores and not online, games like one piece warriors 2 I have simply not found in stores yet. I'll get warriors orochi 4 ultimate and one piece warriors 4 when they get a bit cheaper.

That turned into a essay,  sorry about that.

Edited by charxsetsuna

Hmm well I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2014 and have over 200+

Own a pretty decent collection of dvds/blurays and video games. With the latter ranging from SNES to PS4

Comics: DC, Marvel, Image, and other indies as well. Also own a small collection of books/novels as well

I think that's about it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fearless0610 said:

Hmm well I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2014 and have over 200+

Own a pretty decent collection of dvds/blurays and video games. With the latter ranging from SNES to PS4

Comics: DC, Marvel, Image, and other indies as well. Also own a small collection of books/novels as well

I think that's about it

I also have a funko pop collection, but I'm more proud of my dynasty warriors collection so I tend not to mention the funko one. That's a impressive number of funkos though.

23 minutes ago, Fearless0610 said:

Thanks. How big is your Dynasty Warriors collection? Any particular favorite pops you own?

My sailor moon ones are some of my favourites, Reinhardt from overwatch was my first large one I believe.

While I havent seen game of thrones I am very happy with my set of the three dragons and the dragon that glows in the dark a funko can ride.

Theres also a custom Hawkeye one I have which was a gift.

I have 27 musou warriors games, I still have a lot of holes in it so it's not as many as I would like. 

I'm very cheap and only buy from local shops with no online shopping so that has slowed my collection. Pirate warriors 4 and a few of the new ones are too expensive and I'm waiting for the price to drop.

Edited by charxsetsuna
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AlphaOmegaSid said:

Have stopped collecting childhood stuff almost a year ago, from toys to games. I am proud and lucky to have every G.I. Joe 3.75 inch figure and vehicles released in the States from 1982-1994. My US, Generation 1 Transforms from 1984-1990 also collected and completed. Lastly, every M.A.S.K. figures and vehicles made for North America from 1985-1988 joyfully attained. Been collecting Video Games since my 1st system, the Sega Master System, from 1986 to the last days of the PS3, around 2017. Finally done collecting, and very happy with my toys/games acquisitions.

I will never stop collecting Asian and European, Martial Arts and Crime movies not released in the US though, my whole family loves watching foreign cinema. 

My word that green is hurting my eyes 

• Like 3

Blu-rays and dust bunnies. Used to collect records and rare CDs, but a combination of increased shipping costs and a general sense of completion as it applies to my collection itself (I own 83% or so of all the stuff I would ever really care to own) has slowed that deal down to a treacley crawl up a molasses-covered hill in January.

I'd probably be collecting games too... if I hadn't lost most of them as part of two separate incidents over which I had little control. I don't count my 500+ digital games as a "collection" of anything. Just a means to an end...

On 6/3/2020 at 6:49 PM, charxsetsuna said:

My sailor moon ones are some of my favourites, Reinhardt from overwatch was my first large one I believe.

While I havent seen game of thrones I am very happy with my set of the three dragons and the dragon that glows in the dark a funko can ride.

Theres also a custom Hawkeye one I have which was a gift.

I have 27 musou warriors games, I still have a lot of holes in it so it's not as many as I would like. 

I'm very cheap and only buy from local shops with no online shopping so that has slowed my collection. Pirate warriors 4 and a few of the new ones are too expensive and I'm waiting for the price to drop.

Nice. You seem to have a very eclectic mix of pops. I'm the same way I have pops ranging from video games, anime, sports, movies, tv shows, disney, real life figures, etc

As for your musou collection. That's pretty cool and I feel your pain when it comes to collecting in general. I wouldn't necessarily call myself cheap perse...more like I'm selective in what I buy ?

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 5:49 PM, charxsetsuna said:

Only about 100 more to go! ?

But you got me thinking about this, too. I’ve got a bunch of them as well:

Dynasty Warriors: 3, 3XL, 4, 4XL, 4E, 5, 6, 6E, 7, 7XL, 8, 8XL, 9

Samurai Warriors: 2, 2E, 3Z

Orochi: 1, 2, Z

spinoffs: Legends of Troy, Berserk, All-Stars

That’s 22. God - that’s too many musou games (I’ve played others, but I don’t have physical copies).

But anyway, I don’t collect much anymore. I do have nice collections of books, comics, video games, autographs, but they mostly gather dust, or at least their holders and containers do.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Only about 100 more to go! 1f600.png

But you got me thinking about this, too. I’ve got a bunch of them as well:

Dynasty Warriors: 3, 3XL, 4, 4XL, 4E, 5, 6, 6E, 7, 7XL, 8, 8XL, 9

Samurai Warriors: 2, 2E, 3Z

Orochi: 1, 2, Z

spinoffs: Legends of Troy, Berserk, All-Stars

That’s 22. God - that’s too many musou games (I’ve played others, but I don’t have physical copies).

But anyway, I don’t collect much anymore. I do have nice collections of books, comics, video games, autographs, but they mostly gather dust, or at least their holders and containers do.

I dont own anything older than ps3 , I sold my ps2 to get a ps3. So that means my collection is pretty much just ps3 and ps4, though I'm hoping to expand my musou collection on the switch.

• Like 2